• 🎲🐾 | no means no

caregiver: shuichi saihararegressor/little: kokichi ouma

regressor/little: kokichi ouma

shuichi was washing laundry in the basement. It was a sunny day and it was really hot out, the two boys had just came back from playing in the sprinkles for a little while. kokichi didnt regress today since it was so hot and no one really wanted to do it in the steaming hot wether. instead he sat on the couch playing video games on their ps4 and yelling at the TV. Shuichi told kokichi to bring his voice down a bit and kokichi complied, for a little at least. Once the bluenette was done with the laundry and the rest of the house chores (which kokichi helped with ofc..) he turned on the AC for the both of them and sat down on the couch next to his boyfriend. "What'cha playin?" He asked as he put his arm around the boy. The purplenette pointed to the case of the case of the disc. Shuichi nodded. After a couple hours of them taking turns trying to kill the monster in their game, shuichi began making lunch for the both of them. He noticed that the dishes weren't done yet, Kokichi was supposed to do those earlier...shuichi left the kitchen and stood in front of the TV with his arms crossed against his chest. The boy looked confused. "What is it?" He asked trying to look st the TV so he wouldn't lose his game. The bluenette turned off the TV and the ps4 and grabbed the bot gently by his arm to pull him over to the sink I'm the kitchen. "Kokichi." He said in a stern voice pointing at the dishes in the sink. Kokichi Began to fake cry crocodile tears. "Oh come on, I know you well enough yo know when you're lying about crying and when you're genuine with crying." He said as he helpsd the boy on a step stool so he could reach the dishes better. There weren't even that many dishes either, which was why shuichi was so upset. There was just 2 bottles, 4 plates, 2 spoons and a bowl in the sink. Kokichi noticed the bottles and washed those first. For some reason seeing them made him feel a bit little. Kokichi finished up washing the dishes and went to go play the game again. "Ah ah ah, first help me fold laundry." Shuichi said as he held the laundry basket of the warm and fresh washed laundry. Kokichi looked grumpy as he angrily sat down on the couch and folded 4 pieces of clothes before returning to his game. Shuichi walked in to check on the boy and raised an eyebrow. "Hey, I asked for help hunny. Please fold some more clothes or else I'll take away the game." He said a bit more sternly as he went back to their room to fold lore clothes himslef. Kokichi folded 2 more pieces or clothes then went right back to his game. Shuichi walked in to check on him again and sighed loudly. "Kichi.." he said as he took the controller from him and put it on top of a shelf the boy couldn't reach and took the game and hid it somewhere. Kichi stomped his foot as he felt himself begin to slip into little space. "Wan' play NOW!" he yelled at shuichi. The bluenette looked shocked at how rude the little was being now. "Excuse me? Why are you being so bratty?" He said as he Bent down to reach the smaller boys level. Kichi looked away and his small hands were balled into fist as if they were gonna hit shuichi. (They weren't, of course, he would never hit shuichi.) Shuichi sat down and patted his lap for the little to sit down. The supreme little looked at him in confusion as to why his caregiver was being so nice even after he didnt listen to him. He slowly sat down on his lap and looked away from his daddy. "Baby. Talk to me. Why are you so upset , hm? Cuz of the wether? Wanna take a cool shower?" He asked as he wiped sweat from the babies face. The little nodded and looked up at his caregiver. Shuichi nodded as well and held the boys hand leading him to the bathroom , running the water for his little. "Daddy will help you, okay? Then we can finish up laundry and cuddle." Kichi nodded although he didnt wanna do the laundry part... he undressed and got into the shower while his daddy sat on the toilet and waited for a signal that the little was done. Kichi was regressed to the age of about 7 right now. So he was fine in the shower by himself, but shuichi still stayed in the bathroom just in case. Once the little leader was done with his cool shower he made grabby hands for his daddy. "Alright, up you go prince." He picked up the little and dried him off with his froggy towel. He dressed him up in a white big shirt and some black shorts so the boy wouldn't be too hot. They went back to the living room and finished up folding their laundry, when they were done they were totally ready to be lazy the rest of the day. Kokichi crawled over to the shelf where the controller was and pawed at it. "Daddy..." he said as he pointed at the controller. Shuichi picked the boy up and placed him in his lap. "Before dada gives you your controller, you have to understand that when daddy says he means it bunny...you can get it in 2 more hours, for now let's just cuddle and watch some movies okay?" He said as he scratched the boys scalp. Kokichi nodded sadly, he understood he was a brat at the time and this was his punishment. Shuichi kissed the boys cheek and they cuddled for a little while, the little leader holding his stuffie as he clung go his daddy and his daddy just playing with his hair. They ended up falling asleep on each other, and they both got sick the next day because they left the AC on all night. (Dummies lol)

word count: 1045!