• 🏖🐾 | beach day

Caregiver: shuichi
Little: kokichi

"Alright sweetheart. Do you have your things?" Kichi nodded behind his paci with a slight giggle as he held a big bag in his hands, which was filled with beach toys, sunscreen, and snacks. Shuichi grabbed kokichi's hand and lead him outside, closing and locking the door behind them. "Jump into the car hun. I'll be there in a minute." Kichi nodded and placed the bag inside the car first so he could get into the car easier. "Dada!! Dada!" Shuichi looked behind him to see his little still needed some help getting into the car--- like always. He smiled despite being thrown off track of what he was originally doing and walked over to his little, helping him into the car. "There you go bunny." Shuichi hopped into the car through the other side and closed the doors, putting the child lock on as well. "Do you wanna play on my phone while we drive there?" Kichi nodded enthusiastically as he grabbed for shumai's phone. "Ah ah ah!! Where are your manners little one? Ask nicely please." Kichi pouted and got flustered as he crossed his arms. "Hmph...can i pwease play on daddy's phone?" Shuichi let a warm smile sit on his face as he pulled out his phone and gave it to his little. "Yes hun. Thank you for asking nicely. Dont go through daddys adult stuff, okay?" Kichi swore he wouldn't go through 'daddys adult stuff' as they called it and he began to play the baby games shuichi had downloaded for him a couple weeks ago. He wasn't allowed to have his phone during his baby space because it could be dangerous for him so he used shumai's while he was little since it was easier to watch him and it was less likely he would get hurt. (Mentally, of course. The internet is scary.) They finally arrived at the beach and shuichi motioned for michi to follow him into the restroom so they could change into their swimsuits. "Comimg papa." Kichi said in a low tone. He didn't want anyone around him to hear him. Shuichi and kokichi went into the same stall and shumai covered his baby in sunscreen and helped him put on his swim trunks. "There you go baby now you're all set. Let's go lay out towel out and have some snacks then we can go swim." Kokichi nodded with a huge smile on his face as he walked out of the stall holding his caregiver's hand. They placed their towel down kinda close to the ocean but not close enough for it to get wet. They had some sandwiches with chips, shumai had a soda and the baby had a juice box. Once they finished eating they walked over to the water--- but were stopped when kichi stopped dead in his tracks to point out all the little creatures he saw. "Look papa!! Crab!! Birdie!!" Shuichi couldn't help but laugh at how small his little was. "Yes baby, those are cute animals. Let's go swimmies now okay?" Kichi smiled and nodded. But as soon as the water was above kokichi's thighs he gulped and looked up at his papa. "Uhh..I dunno papa..." he said in a nervous voice as he grabbed at shuichi's arm. "Hey, you okay baby? I thought you weren't scared of the water?" Kokichi looked terrified. "I thought so too...but nuh... upp!! Uppies..!" He asked in a sort of demanding tone but shuichi understood the baby was just scared and didn't mean to sound like he was giving an order. "Alright hun. It's okay. Ill carry you and I wont go too deep either." He picked up kokichi and held him on his hip-- only walking a few inches deeper into the water since he didn't wanna scare kichi too much. "See baby? Nothing to be worried about. we're safe." He smiled up at his little boy. Kokichi pointed at a fish. "Fishy!" He clapped his hands. "Yes baby, fi- fishy?!?" He looked in the water to see--- A FISH?! He looked around to see if there were any other fish-- but there weren't any others. He jumped out of the area with kichi in his arms still-- they almost fell in. "Dada be careful!!" Kichi said as he clung to shuichi. "Sorry bunny! Just weird... there really shouldn't be fish out here." That scared kokichi half to death--- and they had to go back to the land. They ended up eating snacks the rest of the day.

Word count: 761