• 🔍🐾 | scary movies

Caregiver: shuichi saihara
Regressor/little: kokichi ouma

Although kokichi hated to admit it, when he was in his little space he absolutely hated horror movies. But when he was big he loved them! So it kinda sucked that his baby self didn't like them. So when shuichi rented a brand new horror movie for them to watch, he was beyond thrilled! The only problem is... when hes scared, he tends to slip. So he hoped that today wont be one of those days where he goes into baby space cuz of fear. Shuichi had made popcorn for them and even invited some of their friends, tenko, kaito, miu, maki and himiko. Once the popcorn was done shuichi placed it onto the table and waited for their friends to come. Kokichi had his favorite bunny slippers on and some comfy pajamas. The movie was all ready and all they had to do was press 'play'. The doorbell rang and kichi stared at the door as shuichi walked over and welcomed everyone into their home. They all got into their own little spots on the couch and comfy spots on the floor with blankets and pillows. Tenko and himiko sat together on the couch cuddled up together with a thin blanket over them. Maki and kaito sat down on the ground with a couple pool pillows under their bums. Miu was on the couch as well, right next to himiko and tenko, and on the right side of the couch on the far end was shuichi and kokichi. kokichi's head was layed up onto shuichi's shoulder and kaito played the movie. Tenko ran to turn off the lights and ran back to cuddle up with himiko. Those two didn't like being separated. About 32 minutes into the movie miu was saying it was "boring" and that shes seen way scarier stuff then that, but how would she know? It's still got an hour left. Maki had fallen asleep on top of kaito and kaito was gently playing with her hair as she snoozed on his shoulder. Himiko was too lazy to show expression about being scared, so every time she got scared she just cuddled into tenko. Soon enough there was a jump scare and kokichi jumped a bit. It startled shuichi as he looked down at the smaller boy. "You okay hun?" He asked as his attention went straight back to the movie. Kichi nodded. "Uhhuh.." he tried to keep himself together as another jump scare popped up on the screen. Small tears welled up in his eyes as he quickly wiped them away with the blanket covering shuichi and kokichi. It was like the jump scares never ended. He couldn't hold himself together anymore. He was fully regressed, but he had to hide it...somehow. he bit his nails and tried to keep his cries in when the movies scary music became louder. The movie had about 26 minutes left now and shuichi looked down at kichi to make sure he was alright. When he noticed that his lover was crying a bit and he was trembling he felt guilt wash over him. He knew the little boy wouldn't be able to handle the movie especially so soon after being little. He gently put one hand on kokichi's cheek and held it in his palm. "There there baby. You're okay. You're okay prince." He whispered to his little boy as he wiped the tears away and helped the boy lay his head in his lap. "Mmmm.." kokichi was trying very hard to be big but it was quite obvious he was little. The movie was just about to end and the last scene was a huge jump scare of the monster with loud music. This senr him over edge. He cried out in fear as he nuzzled his face into saihara's chest. He got so scared that he jumped right into shuichi's lap and cuddled up against him. Everyone turned to look at kokichi since he made such a loud noise. It even woke up maki. Miu raised an eyebrow at the sudden noise, and how high pitched it was. She decided shes had enough of this boring movie and got her coat and boots back on. "Well, I'll see you guys later! The movie was boring. Never invite me for a movie again." She closed the door behind her. She was joking but not really at the same time. Kokichi covered his face as he still felt pairs of eyes of him. Kaito and maki took their leave as well. And soon tenko and himiko left. As soon as everyone was gone shuichi cradled the small boy in his arms and soothed him. "My poor baby boy...you were scared the whole time weren't you, love? I'm sorry hunny." He kissed kokichi's nose and held the boy tight. Kokichi was just happy that the movie was done because he was terrified and trembling. "My little boy was so scared he was shaking. I feel so horrible." Kichi reassured his caregiver that it was alright and gave him a small kiss. "Ish okie dada! No worry!" Gosh, kichi really was little. He had to be around 2 years old. Shuichi made kichi some angel milk and turned off the TV. kichi held the bottle up himself and drank it as his daddy put on some appropriate baby cartoons for the regressed boy. Kichi's eyes slowly fluttered shut as he watched the colorful screen. "No more scary movies for you when you've just gotten done being little, bunny." Shuichi said in a serious voice as he pushed the purple locks out of the little boys eyes and face. "Hmmphhh...fine, daddy.." he whispered back.

Word count: 956