• 🦴🐾 | trick or treat

Hello babs! This is a Halloween themed one shot since Halloween is coming up soon! :)

Caregiver: shuichi
Little: kokichi

"Daddy! Daddy! Hurry!" Kokichi squeaked as he held onto shuichi's hand and pulled him with him onto a different sidewalk, they were walking towards a new house. It was Halloween and kokichi was dressed as a dinosaur. He had little wings and a green long tail that almost hit the ground as he jumped and walked, shuichi's hand in his. "Slow down kichi, baby. The house isn't going anywhere." He smiled as he was lead over.

They knocked on the door and the lady immediately awed at kichi. "Aww how cute! Are you a little dragon?" The lady asked kindly, although it irked kokichi a bit since he was a dinosaur, not a dragon. "Nuh-uh!" He whined out. "Dino!" He giggled out. The lady acted surpsied, and smiled as she placed a few pieces of candy into kokichi's bag. Kokichi went to grab some and eat some but shuichi immediately stopped him. "not yet sweetie. Dada still has to check your candy when we get home." Kokichi pouted but he understood the importance of checking his candy.

As they walked they spotted someone who looked familiar... Rantaro! And kaede! They were both trick or treating as well, despite them not being dressed. Guess they just wanted some candy. "Hi kaede! Hi rantaro!" Kokichi giggled out as he looked them up and down. "Hello little one!" Kaede said excitedly as she patted his head. "Have you gotten any good candies?" She smiled down at him. He nodded and opened his bag for her to see. "Wow! You have gotten some goodies!" They ended up trading a few things before leaving.

"It's getting late little prince. Should we head home now?" Shuichi asked as he looked down at kichi. Although kichi protested; he still rubbed his eyes and stumbled as they walked because he was sleepy. Shuichi sighed and picked the little boy up in his arms; rocking him back and forth. "You're not sleepy at alllll kichi?" Shuichi teased as he rubbed the boys back. Kichi shook his head and whined. "Uh-uh.." he said as he nuzzled his head against shuichi's shoulder.

They reached home and shuichi laid the boy on the couch as he went through his candy. "Everything seems fine. You can have 3 candies before bed, but only 3 princey. Okay?" Kokichi smiled and clapped his hands together. "Yes dada!!" He said enthusiastically as he picked 3 of his favorites out of his bag. He plopped them into his mouth and smiled up at shuichi. "Yummy, sweetheart?" Shuichi asked sweetly as he picked the boy up and brung him to bed.

Kokichi nodded and snuggled into shuichi. Shuichi began to pick out kichi's pajamas, his favorite ones. He knew that kichi would be too little and sleepy to pick out anyways. "Okay honey, daddy is gonna dress you, is that okay?" Kokichi nodded and yawned. Shuichi undressed him quickly and put his pajamas on, laying him down on their bed. "Do you want a bedtime story love?" Shuichi asked as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

Although kokichi didn't respond; he just crawled over to shuichi and held onto him. Nuzzling his face into his back, clinging to him like he would never see him again. "Someone's clingy." Shuichi laughed as he laid down on the bed and pulled Kokichi into his lap and patted his head. "Sleep well my little boy. Tommorow you can have more candy." He reassured the little as he placed a gentle kiss to his forehead. "Night night...dada.." kokichi responded softly as he dozed off.