• 💧🐾 | nonverbal tantrum

Caregiver: shuichi saihara
Regressor/little: kokichi ouma

"Kokichi?" Shuichi called out for his boyfriend as he walked out of the kitchen into the living room. Kichi was on the tablet watching a video on YouTube, he wasn't in little space yet but he did enjoy those little play-doh videos even out of his little space. "I'm over here, shu." Kokichi said as he kicked his legs in the air and clicked another toy video. "Can you help me find my shoes? I swear I left them behind the couch but they're gone." Kokichi nodded, even though saihara couldn't see the nod. He got up and began looking, he looked under the couch and found the shoes resting underneath the couch. "They must've been kicked under the couch by mistake, my beloved! Here they are." He bent down to pull them out from under the couch and hit his head on the under side of it. He stood frozen for a moment- the pain finally sinking in- "o...ow.." he said to himself as he felt his eyes water. "Hmm? You gonna give them to me, baby?" Saihara asked confused. Kokichi got up from under the couch and placed the shoes beside shuichi. "Thank you, love." He didn't get a reponse from his lover because kichi just went straight back to sitting on the couch- except he was silently crying to himself. He slipped into his baby space and sucked on his thumb as he cried softly into his scarf. Shuichi heard the small whimpers and peeked over the couch, and sighed. "Sweetheart. Come here." Kokichi shook his head aggressively and cried a bit louder. "Bunny... come to daddy..." he said softer in case he accidentally scared the baby. Kokichi felt a bit more calm with the soft voice his caregiver was making but he still felt angry and didn't wanna put work into forming words to speak. "Mmmmhh!!" He whimpered out as a response as he rubbed at his eyes, which were beginning to redden because of his tears. Shuichi sat down next to ouma and rubbed his back. "Baby boy did you hurt yourself on accident?" Kokichi had no choice but to tell the truth for once since he was in a bit of pain on top of his head. "Mmhmm.." he whimpered out and rubbed the spot where he'd gotten injured, quickly retreating because it stung to touch the area. "My poor bun bun. Come on sweetie daddy will take care of you." Kokichi nodded and climbed into shuichi's lap allowing the taller Male to pick him up and take him to their bathroom. "I'm gonna clean the wound okay baby? Its gonna sting so hang onto daddy." Kokichi was a bit frightened but he agreed and took hold of shuichi's arms. Shuichi began to dab at the injury and clean it with some water and a cloth and kokichi felt a large pain as the cloth rubbed the broken skin on his head. "OWWW!!" He screamed out as he pushed shuichi away and cried even harder then he did when he recieved the injury in the first place. "No! No, go Away daddy! Go way! It hurts!" He cried out as he tried to ease the pain by rubbing around the wound, careful so he didn't touch it directly. Shuichi's heart broke hearing his baby tell him he was in pain. "Shhh..I'm sorry baby. Can you be a big strong boy for me, prince? Daddy knows you can do it! You're such a strong boy, you know that baby?" Kokichi wiped his eyes and nodded as he finally calmed down and grabbed onto shumai once more, this time wrapping his arms around saihara's neck so he could whimper into the crook of his lovers neck when shuichi cleaned the wound again. "..otay dada.. go head.." he hesitated his words but finally let them flow out of his mouth. Shuichi smiled at how strong his little boy was being and cleaned the wound fast so his lover didn't need to go through any unnecessary pain. Kichi cried into saihara's neck and clung tightly to him. "All done sweetheart. You were so strong, I'm so proud of you little one." Shuichi kissed the baby's forehead and hugged him tightly. "Tankies dada...it hurt lot but i wan be big for daddy!" Shuichi melted at how adorable kokichi was.

Word count: 734

agere saiouma oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें