• 🏙🐾 | let it go

caregiver: shuichi saihararegressor/little: kokichi ouma

regressor/little: kokichi ouma

Shuichi and kokichi were layed up on the couch together. Their day had just started and they were pretty bored. It was a boring Tuesday and they had a day off for some reason. "Hey, shumai! Let's do something, I'm bored." Shuichi wasn't exactly sure what his boyfriend wanted to do, especially since there weren't many things they COULD do. He thought for a second before an idea popped into his head. "You could be little." He looked over at kokichi. Kichi immediately shook his head. "Nahhh! That's soooo dumb! Jeez, you're so boring saihara-chan!" Saihara didn't take the insult too personally since kichi was ALWAYS teasing him. Not that he didn't like it, he did enjoy it since kichi was adorable. "Why not baby boy?" Kichi felt himself get a bit flustered. He was trying to cut back on regressing since he felt like it was a burden and he thought he was annoying when he was small. "Shumai, stop that! It wont workkk~!" He proceeded to say back to his lover. "Mhm, we'll see about that." Shuichi got up and turned over to face kichi. Kichi began to grow cautious of what was about to happen and when he saw shuichi's hands raise he fled off the couch and tried to run but shuichi stopped him in his tracks since he was smaller--- shuichi laughed and began mercilessly tickling ouma. Kichi's laughs spread through the entire room as he felt himself begim to slip into his baby space. "N- HAHAHAH! No-No! HAHAHAHA-- NOO!" he yelled out as shumai tickled him. "Daddy daddy stop it!" He choked out through his giggles. Shuichi finally stopped when he heard the high pitched little voice that kichi was making--- plus the nickname he was given by his little. "Ohhh there's my baby! I thought it wasn't gonna work on you, hmmm?" It was his turn to tease the little boy. Kichi frowned and stuck his tongue out at shumai. "Shush dada!" He said in his baby voice as he crossed his arms and looked away. "Ohhh come here sweetie-pie, daddy was judy joking." He scooped up the angry little boy into his arms and they both fell back down onto the couch lazily. "My cute baby!" He spread kisses all over kichi's belly. Kichi giggled a bit as he pushed his daddy's lips away from his tummy. "Daddy I sorry for not bein little.. i gots scare u wont like it.." he confessed to his caregiver. Shuichi pulled the small boy into his lap and hugged him from behind. "Sweetheart..." shuichi cooed to the little boy. "You can be small around me hunny. Daddy loves taking care of you and he loves you. Never be afraid of being little around me. Just let it go sweetie." He pressed a gentle and loving kiss onto ouma'a forehead. Ouma smiled under his scarf and cuddled into his caregiver. "I love you daddy!!" He kisses shuichi's face all over and hugged him tightly. "I know, I know hunny. Daddy loves you as well."

Word count: 521