• ☁️🐾 | let's build a snowman

caregiver: shuichi saihara regressor/little: kokichi ouma

regressor/little: kokichi ouma

The wind was blowing harshly, it was cold outside and the floor was covered in about 4 inches of snow. Shuichi was making hot chocolate for him and his boyfriend, kokichi. Ouma was on the couch flipping through channels on the tv. He wasn't regressed at the moment. He was bored and COLD. He wanted his hot coco. He got up off the couch and went up to shuichi, he stood behind him and tugged on his shirt. "Shumaiii!" He said in a dramatic voice. "What is it, love?" Shuichi looked over behind his back to see his lover. "I'm colddd shumai! Let's cuddle! I promise I won't bite ya!" He teased out as he rocked back and forth on his heels. Saihara rolled his eyes and finished up the hot coco. "Here, its very hot so be car-" before he could finish, ouma had already taken a long and hard Sip of the drink. His eyes immediately widened as he realized how hot it was. Geez, shuichi really wasn't kidding about it being hot. He squealed and placed the mug down on the table, hard. He gripped his mouth with both hands as his eyes filled with tears. "Mmm!! mm!!" He yelled out in pain as his tongue ached. Shuichi went over to comfort his baby. "Hey, hey, baby. Relax it's okay. It's okay. Let me take a look." He gently grabbed kichi's chin making him up look. He waited for kichi to be comfortable enough to move his hands away from his mouth. After some persuasion, kokichi slowly moved his hands and opened his mouth, letting his burned tongue pop out. "Mmmm..." he whimpered out. Shuichi looked and placed a kiss to his cheek. "My poor boy, come on let's go put a ice pack on it." Kokichi nodded slowly as they walked over to their freezer and pulled out a ice pack that was shaped into a doggy. Shuichi helped place the cold pack onto kichi's tongue and he patted his head. Kokichi just wanted to be little now...he got hurt and he wasn't feeling like dealing with it maturely, he just wanted to be baby right now. He gripped shuichi's hand and looked up at him with his big, watery, toddler-like eyes. Shuichi smiled amd picked him up off the floor, holding him on his stomach with his arms underneath ouma's bum. "Hey baby boy, you little?" He said as he put their mugs of coco in the fridge to cool down. Kichi giggled and nodded- that's when shuichi got an idea. "Hey! Wanna go outside and build a snowman little one?" Kichi's eyes lit up and he clapped his hands together, giggling and smiling as he frantically nodded. "Uhuh! Uhuh!" Shuichi smiled. "Okay prince. Come on let's you get you dressed for the weather." He grabbed their coats and boots and dressed up himself and his little boy. Once they were layered with comfy warm clothes he opened the door for his little and they walked into the backyard. Kichi sat down on the snow and started rolling a ball of snow to form the snowman's lower half. Shuichi was making the torso and the head. They placed the pieces together and stood to admire the sight. "Daddy! Daddy! Lesh put some hat amd carrot!" He ran inside with his wet boots and went to grab a old hat and a fresh carrot. Before shuichi could protest-- kichi had already gone inside with his wet boots. He sighed. "I'll clean it up later I guess." He mumbled as he waited for his baby to come back with the accessories for their snow man. Shuichi picked up kichi and helped him put the carrot and the hat onto him. "Looks good, baby boy. What should we call him?" Kichi thought to himself and finally thought of the perfect name. "Snowy!" He squeaked out amd clapped his hands. Shuichi laughed at how plain the name was, but it made his baby happy so That's all that really mattered. As long as kichi likes it, it's fine. He grabbed kichi's hand and helped him inside. He mopped up the wet boot prints and put away their coats and layered clothes. "Did you have fun little one?" He went to go check on their not-so-hot-anymore coco. "Mhm!" Kichi said back for him as he took a tip of his coco-- "yuck! Too cold!" Shuichi frowned.

Word count: 751