• 🧳🐾 | waiting for you

caregiver: shuichi saihara regressor/little: kokichi ouma

regressor/little: kokichi ouma

i have been really sad today :< so i decided to write some wholesomeness of these 2 cuties to brighten up my day!

Kokichi walked into his shared room with his lover. He had a terrible day at school today. He got a D on a very important test, got laughed at by the class cuz he tripped on his way into class, got yelled at by the teacher for not answering in time, and while walking home he lost his 22 dollars he was gonna use to pay back a friend for lending him their homework answers for the entire week. He threw his stuff to the side and kicked off his shoes as he collapsed into the bed and held himself. He wanted to be little so badly, he wanted nothing more then to just curl up next to his daddy and hear his heart beat as he was held close to him. He just wanted to bear his daddy say "I love you." While comforting him. The thoughts of his lover not being home overwhelmed him and light tears began to fall from his face. Shuichi got back home in just another hour since he had school clubs today. Kichi didnt wanna wait any longer, he was so stressed and really wanted to regress. Shuichi wasn't planning on kichi being little today either tho...since they were both pretty busy with school lately the most they could do was cuddle together at night and small kisses here and there. What's even worse is that it completely slipped kokichi's mind that shuichi was bringing over a couple friends to their house so they could study for an upcoming project. He was trying to pull himself together but he kept feeling himself go closer and closer to slipping into his little space. He gritted his teeth as he kept degrading himself and telling himself he didnt deserve to regress, that shuichi didn't wanna take care of him and that he was annoying when he was little. But these thoughts only made him even more upset, and kichi regressed faster when upset. Soon enough he was fully in his toddler space and he felt small and vulnerable and just wanted to be picked up. 20 minutes till saihara came back home. He got up and waddled over to the living room and sat down on the ground waiting for his lover to come back home. He looked at the time on the clock and saw his caregiver was 15 minutes late. He got scared and started to cry a bit.. on top of that, a loud *THUD* came from behind him. He swung around and saw that a couple books had fell over, it frightened him so much he sobbed harder. So many loud noises were happening and it was overhwlemimg him. The lawn mower outside from their neighbors, fast cars driving by, people yelling outside for what he could only make out was that someone forgot to pay someone's Bill's, he cried hard as he still waited at the door for his lover to return. Shuichi opened the door and was laughing along with rantaro and kaito. He didn't expect kokichi to be waiting right there for him, and least of all he didnt expect him to be little as well. So he had no regard when he cussed with his friends. Unaware of the baby boy in front of him. It took them a minute before noticing kokichi. The poor babys eyes were wide open after hearing his daddy cuss to his friends and they were quite loud as well which overwhelmed him more. Kichi was sobbing loudly and holding himself as he called out for his daddy. "..da..daddy?..." he whimpered as he felt the eyes drop on him. He got even more embarrassed and covered his face. Rantaro looked a bit awkward looking at kichi but he wasn't grossed out or anything, he thought to himself. Because he knew what ageregression was and he understood it was for coping. He just looked down out of shock because he'd never seen it with his own eyes. Kaito, on the other hand, looked a bit weirded out but not grossed out or anything. Probably just needed a couple of questions to be answered before he was able to understand. Shuichi immediately realized what had happened and Bent down to pick up his regressed baby. "Ohhh was my precious baby waiting for me?" He cooed softly brushed the sweaty hair away from the boys heated and wet face. (Wet from tears, that is.) Kichi nodded softly and laid his head on his daddy's shoulder. " It's okay baby boy. Listen, it's okay. Daddy's here." He kissed the littles temple and rocked him back in forth in his arms. He remembered his friends were here and turned to face them. He didn't plan on giving them an explanation. It could wait for another time. "I'm gonna have to reschedule the study time guys. Thursday." He said in a calm voice while cradling his regressed boyfriend. Rantaro just simply nodded and said his goodbyes to shuichi- and to kichi's surprise- rantaro went up to kichi and waved at him, ruffling his hair like a big brother would. "See ya later shu. See ya later little one." He said as he walked out of their house, unbothered. Kaito still had questions but he could make them wait a while. "Well, bye you 2! Take care. I'll see you next time." He walked off with rantaro. Shuichi helped his baby out of his school clothes and they took a nice and warm bath together. "Daddy isn't mad at you by the way, my love. Daddy was actually hoping you'd regress soon since we haven't had much time to be together lately. I love you so much." He said as he pulled the boy close to his chest, and the small kichi just blew a bath bubble in shu's face and giggled. They splashed each other the rest of the time they were in the tub.

Word count: 1020!