• 📖🐾 | stomach bug [inspired by anonymous on ao3]

caregiver: shuichi saihara

regressor/little: kokichi ouma

kokichi woke up bothered by a deep pain in his stomach. he got sent into his toddler space right then and there as he felt the pain go from his stomach and up his throat, wait... oh no. he had to puke. he had no time to wake up shuichi as he felt all the food he had consumed from last night's dinner come up his throat and out of his mouth... onto their freshly washed bedsheets...which were white. shuichi felt a sort of warm substance on his hand and woke up to check it out. as his eyes adjusted to the morning sun he saw his little boy whimpering and crying while holding his stomach. he could tell the boy was regressed. he took hold of the little boys shoulders and smiled warmly. but the smile wasn't much of a comfort in that moment because kokichi still pulled away from his caregiver and held his stomach harder. "stop it..! no touchy..." he said back in a mean tone as he turned away from saihara. saihara was stunned and moved over to take a better look at the little one. "sweetie, are you hurting?" he asked calmly as he pulled kichi over into his lap to look at him better in case the baby was bleeding anywhere. kichi shook his head and cried harder. "so you're just crying for no reason?" shuichi raised an eyebrow now. kokichi wanted to pull away from shumai and cry in the corner but he needed shuichi right now, even though he hated to admit it. he garbbed at shuichi's sleeve and whined. "..prince. tell daddy what's wrong, okay? i wanna help but you have to tell me what's wrong first, baby." kokichi finally gave in and nodded, pointing at his belly. "ouchies.." shuichi placed his hand on the baby's stomach and was frightened when the baby jumped at the touch and cried harder. suddenly kokichi's hands flew over his mouth and he scrambled off the bed and tried his best to make it to the toilet in time but his tummy just wasn't having it and kichi ended up puking all over their carpet. he cried harder as he felt bad his caregiver would most likely have to clean up his mess. he ran over to hug his daddy and calmed down a bit as he felt shuichi's arms wrap around him and pull him into a tight embrace. "shhhh...its okay little one. your tummy is messed up, hm? dont worry baby... daddy will take care of you." he cupped the boys face and smiled. he threw the small carpet into the laundry machine and the dirtied sheets into the hamper to wash when the carpet was done. "ill make you some soup, baby boy." kichi was so happy he had such a caring caregiver and lover. shuichi tucked him back into bed after putting some new sheets on it. he kissed the smaller boys head and fed him the soup. "say ahhh prince." kokichi obeyed and giggled as shuichi made an airplane noise. he clapped his hands once the bowl was empty. "thankies dada!!" kichi hugged his caregiver and smiled. his tummy still hurt a lot so he layed back down. shuichi got into the bed with him and they both fell asleep together, although kichi did not have the most pleasant smell.

word count: 569