• 🐬🐾 | listen to me

Caregiver: shuichi
Little: kokichi

Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know before the story begins that I'm trying out a new way of typing :] hope you don't mind!

"Daddy daddy!!" Kichi said from the couch. He was playing with his stuffies currently and felt a bit hungry, he knew just what would do the trick though! Cake!

Shuichi walked into the living room, walking over to his little boy. "Hey baby. What's up?" He said leaning over the couch, looking down at the little boy in front of him.

"I'm hungy... " kichi rubbed his belly for more affect, hoping it would get him some extra sweets... of course it wouldn't though, but it was still worth a try...

"Yeah? What are you hungry for hun?" Shuichi walked over to the other side of the couch and sat down, wrapping his arms around Kichi. "You want some veggies with hummus?" He asked jokingly, but he sorta hoped that his little would say 'yes'.

"....no." kichi said with the straightest face he'd ever made before. "You must think I'm crazy if you think I'd ever eat that gross crap..." he stuck his tongue out crossed his arms. "Then what do you want?" Shuichi asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Cake!!" Kichi pointed at the freshly bought cake that shumai and him had recently got--- it was a chocolate cake with purple flowers on top. Purple was his favorite color after all!

"Baby. Its literally 10am. You cant have cake right now. Ask me again at maybe 3pm. But I can make you a platter of strawberries and chocolate, how about that?"

Kichi crossed his arms out of disappointment but still agreed. "Fine...extra strawberries though!!" He whined while his daddy got up to make his snack.

"Yes, of course baby. Of course. My little one deserves the most strawberries!" He pecked a gentle kiss to his little boys cheek.

"Ahhkk..dada stop.." kichi said as his face grew pink. "You're mean..." kichi said digging his face into his scarf, hiding his blush from his Daddy. Too embarrassing to look at him...

"Awww did I make my cutie blush? Hmm? Look at me little one. I wanna see your cute face." Shuichi stretched his hand to pull down kokichi's scarf so he could see his face.

"NoooOO!!" Kichi said as he slapped shuichi's hand away. "Nu-uh!!" He yelled back at him with a giggle. "Meanie pants!" He wriggled his little body under the table and made hissing noises.

"....okay... sweetie." Shuichi said a bit weirded out but he had gotten used to the weird little things kokichi does by now so he wasn't that shocked. "Well, come get your snack baby. It's on the couch for you." Shuichi went to go make kokichi's baba of koolaid.

"Okie dada!!" Kichi ran over to the couch and dug into his snack. "Thankies!!" He said with a giant smile on his face. He smushed the chocolate on his face and smirked as he walked over the his Daddy.

"Dadddyy.. kisses?" He asked, swinging back and forth on his heels. Shuichi nodded worn a smile and turned around, his eyes went wide as he looked at his babies face... covered in chocolate.

"Uh...alright, baby." He kissed Kichi on the cheek and wiped off the chocolate that had gotten smudged on his lips.

"Nooo daddy! Gimme a real kiss!" He said with a mischievous look on his face. Shuichi looked with a frown but decided his baby was worth the gross chocolate stains he would get when the kiss was over.

"Alright, come here baby." He kissed Kichi on the lips and didn't mind the chocolate on his cheeks and lips after. "There. Happy little one?"

Kichi nodded and giggled. "Let's go play games now papa!!" He grabbed shuichi's hand and pulled Him over to the couch.

Word count: 619