Epilogue and Sequel

Everyone was getting ready for the night.

"So remind me again," Grian said, "why are we going to look at Christmas lights on the first week of December, and not like, closer to Christmas?"

"Good question," George answered. "One of the very few perks of living in a hyper zealous town is that Christmas is always a big deal. Most people have already decorated their houses so whether we go tonight or in three weeks doesn't really matter."

"Plus I got my dad's truck tonight," Sapnap added as he dumped a pile of blankets on George.

"Hey!" Clay fussed at him while Tommy laughed his ass off at George untangling himself.

"AH what happened I missed it?" Tubbo slid back in the room and held up his mug. "I was making hot chocolate."

"oh yeah sure help yourself." A6d rolled his eyes.

Tommy jumped up. "Oh my god Tubbo can I have some?"

"Yeah sure- you take this one. I'll be right back," Tubbo disappeared back into the kitchen.

"don't use all the bag of marshmallows!" a6d called after him before shaking his head.

"Hey a6d where are your parents?" Wilbur asked.

A6d shrugged. "idk I didn't ask. probably a party or something. unlike me they actually have lives here in America and things to do on a Friday night."

"Oooooh that's rich. So I'm chopped liver?" Sapnap asked.

"chop-  chopped liver what is that? I don't understand," a6d frowned.

"Nevermind." Sapnap rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Wilbur I thought you would wear something festive," Techno half-whined from his seat next to Wilbur.

"What do you mean? I am completely festive. Look, my beanie is red."
Wilbur titled his head into Techno's face to show him his beanie.

Techno leaned back. "Alright, alright, but you always wear that. It doesn't count as festive."

"It does when I wear a green sweater with it instead of a yellow one!" Wilbur argued.

"Wait that's green?" George asked.

"What if you wore like a Santa hat instead of that though?" Techno pleaded."Come on, I bet it would look great with that sweater."

"I am not taking this beanie off." Wilbur crossed his arms. "It's part of my whole look."

"Ok that's true but you could wear both?" Techno bargained.

"You want to just put a Santa hat on top of this?" Wilbur raised his eyebrows.

"Yes."

"Hey I have an extra pair of reindeer antlers." Fundy offered.

"Shut up, furry," Tommy chided, "those don't even look good on you. The fox suit was more fitting."

"Excuse you, I look adorable in these," Fundy replied in a very offended tone. "And you couldn't pull off a look like this so you're wearing that red sleeves shit and the dumb handkerchief around your neck."

"DUMB?! THIS IS NOT DUMB YOU LITTLE BITCH THIS IS A VERY SIGNATURE STYLE THAT YOU WISH YOU HAD! OH MY GOD YOU MAKE ME SICK ALL YOU WEAR IS DUMB BLACK HATS AND FOX SUITS AND YOU TRY TO MAKE FUN OF MY SENSE OF STYLE!"
Tommy paused to scoff.
"YOU DON'T EVEN COME CLOSE STUPID FURRY!"

"FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT A FURRY STFU!!!! AT LEAST I CAN GET IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT YOU LOOK LIKE A LOST COWBOY!"

"OH FUCK THAT! HOLIDAY SPIRIT?! I'LL SHOW YOU SOME GODDAMN HOLIDAY SPIRIT!!" Tommy snatched the spare reindeer antlers and stuck them on his head angrily. "I CAN PULL OFF ANYTHING YOU SON OF A BITCH!"