Readers Oneshots?

Hello all - message from the author- this isn't part of the book so it's mostly for the three thousand of you that are reading this story as I write it. Ppl reading it later can just skip this lol I don't blame u for wanting to go ahead and finish the book.

So, to business, I asked you guys for theories at the end of the last chapter and you were super responsive; I read all of them and I won't tell you who was right or wrong haha. But I saw an idea, thanks to @kayumiish and @xMy_Taegi for the suggestion, this probably won't work tbh but I thought it could be fun and since it's almost Halloween maybe it'll be a nice weird holiday thing we can do.

Here's the plan: I'll give you guys a google docs link, where anyone with the link can edit it. This means any one of you can go in and delete everything everyone has written at any time, but you would be proving yourself a despicable human being and making me very sad so please don't do that. Anyway, writer or not, I invite you to make a short oneshot of your theory about the next chapter or just how the book will end; I'll copy and paste it into this "not a chapter" part of the book with your username :)
Yeah you can just write it in the comments if you want but since I can't copy that and I frankly don't have the time to type it out, it won't be showing up in here.

Rules (I have no way of enforcing these lol so pls just be good)
- don't delete or edit other ppl's work u meanie >:(
-leave your username above your oneshot so I can put it here also :)
-don't write more than 500 words and just be considerate about space, word blobs are preferred.
-don't write smut or anything overly violent or gory, I won't put those on here
-I recommend saving a copy somewhere else in case u write a masterpiece and someone just erases it
- be friendly if you talk to someone else otherwise leave other ppl alone :D
Watch out cuz I have no control over what people say or do, so you might be going into dangerous territory

Another thing you could do is write it in your own document and share it with me midnightbirdsongauthor@gmail.com (pls just don't spam me with emails)

If none of this goes well then I'll just delete this and never give you guys influence again :)
Think of it as a social experiment. I know some of you don't think of yourselves as writers but I encourage you to give it a shot.
If you want your oneshot ending to show up here then do it before Tuesday afternoon on Oct 27.

Jesus Christ I'm already regretting this but here goes-

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-7ekLgLUdfc5CDmOV7dz7wYqegwyDLma8hchFrUhCmc/edit
^^^ you guys can't just tap this you have to type it in the URL space, sorry :(

*nothing after this is part of the actual book, they're alternate endings written by other people*
Keep in mind you can make an author's day with a kind comment :D

@Kayumiish
George felt tugging on his shirt, his head hurt and he was sweaty. He opened his eyes but immediately regretted it, Technoblade was staring straight at him so seriously he could feel hole making their way through George's eyes. Technoblade punched him right in the nose; George let out a small scream and his eyes were getting watery. Technoblade was smart, he had only told Dream to put George to bed so he could try something out. He then launched George to the floor and motioned him to get in the car, after a long ride they made it to an abandoned gas station. As they parked under a light that flickered like a heartbeat, George asked what they were doing there. Techno got out of the car without a word and simply started circling the car spilling liquid out of a container he had found outside the mini store of the gas station. George knew what was happening at this point but before he could get out the flames were starting to spread, faster each second and through the reflection of the mirror he could see Techno running. He wanted to scream so loud but he knew that wouldn't help him so he tried to stay clam enough to get out of the now burning car without hurting himself. George started to cough louder and louder each second he couldn't take the smoke and being half drunk didn't help. He zoned out in his own thoughts on the way the gas station so he had no idea how to get back. He couldn't lie, he was terrified, he wanted to escape this place so bad but instead he ran further into the lonely road. He had to find a place to hide if he didn't want to be kidnapped. He thought about going back to the gas station because it would be closer to Techno's house but then he realized the fire would soon find its way to the mini store so that was not a very good option if he wanted to catch some sleep. Then it hit him, all of the memories from the party a few hours ago flooded back to him. Had he really confessed to Dream? Did he just come out in front of the whole school? Was everyone going to hate him? Was Dream going to hate him?