Chapter 24: Cheese Puffs

Sapnap was having a good time.

He delivered Clay and George to Techno like the unappreciated guy he was and had some pizza yum yum. Then he heard some guys upstairs were getting high so YOLO he went upstairs.

He met one of Clay's friends coming out of the room. Well, not exactly met, they ran into each other.

"AH fuck sorry."

"Ayyyyyy it's fine." Sapnap stabilized himself by holding onto the guy's arm. "Whas your name agaigain?"

The guy giggled and cupped his face in his hands. "I am Vin but you can call-" he paused to giggle again- "call me a6d."

"Ayyyyyyyysixdeeeeee thas it!
Iam de Sappy Nappy." Sapnap tried to bow but he lost his balance and fell flat on the floor. A6d laughed at him and he stumbled back up.

"So wher you goin sixdee?"

A6d stared at him. After a second he said, "I forgot." Then he burst out laughing.

Sapnap laughed with him cuz that's funny as hell.

"I dunno where I was heading eether. HEY" He pulled the guy to the balcony that looked down on the first floor. "You see this?"

"Nahhh but this is a thing that is cool." A6d pointed down. "Look all the people they look like small." He giggled at Sapnap again.

"Yeah they dooo wow its scary to look down from here."

"Sappy Nappy let us go downstairs." He pulled Sapnap toward the stairs a little.

"OK acd. C"

About 15 minutes later they were in the kitchen eating cheese puffs.

A6d was happily crunching on them when he stopped and waved one in Sapnap's face.

"The orange comes from where?"

"IDK it's just orange like orange cheese thas orange. Where does your orange come from?"

A6d laughed. "I- I do- I don't know," he said between giggles. "Why- why are you a refrigerator?"

Sapnap choked on his cheese puffs laughing. "Das what they call me idk."

"Who?" Nom nom cheese puffs.

Sapnap thought about it. "De mamas."

"What the fuck?" Now Vin was laughing and choking on his cheese puffs. "Who are de mamas?"

"IDK stahp askin me questions lemme eat my cheesay puffssss."

"HEY you can't hog all the cheeses puffs pas juste!" Vin reached over and tried to grab some but Sapnap blocked him.

"MINE!" He proceeded to make pig noises because Vin said hog. "And Im not the pig boi thats TechNO stahp deez mine now no touchy!"

"FINE i get other food then." A6d unhappily got up from the counter and looked around the cabinets, he sat down again with gummy worms.

Sapnap let out a very dramatic gasp. "Oh my god this is my favorite song COME ON!" He grabbed Vin's hand and tugged him out of the kitchen.

"Noooooooo MY EATABLE WORMS!" Vin unsuccessfully tried to snatch a handful of gummies but Sapnap pulled him away too fast.

"NO TIME MUST GO!"

"WHER DA FUCK WE GOING?!"

"DIS WAY OMG SHUT UP!"

Vin just trailed behind Sapnap through rooms until they came to the big party room where the music was loudest; then Vin shouted at him.
"R U ASKING ME TO DANCE?"