chapter eleven | cuddles

No one's POV |

It was the weekend and Marinette was sleeping at Adrien's for the night. Adrien's father Gabriel actually really likes Marinette because she loves fashion too. He agreed for the sleep over. ( Gabriel is a nice father in this story, what a surprise )

Marinette got to Adrien's house at 7 o'clock and she came with pizza. Adrien decided to take charge in the drinks.

Adrien's POV |

Marinette and I started eating our pizza and laughing about random jokes. We get along so well and it's always a pleasure to be around her. We were eating the pizza in my room because I'm normally chilling in my room.

"Marinette is it okay if I play gaming with my mates on my computer?" I asked, I wanted to ask her first to approve me playing with them. "Of course, I'll just lay on your bed listening to music," she said happily. I got up and gave her a kiss on the lips to show her I loved her.

I got onto my computer, i got onto discord to chat with the boys. The mates I play with is Nino, Max, Kim and Luka. We're big gamer boys. I joined there group chat and started talking with them. We decided to play GTA 5.

Marinette's POV |

I didn't mind that Adrien decided to play with his mates.

I grabbed my AirPods out my bag and put them in. I connected them to my phone and started playing some music. I scrolled through Instagram for a bit then I decided to go on tiktok. I turned my music off so I could watch it.

I was scrolling through my for you page and then a couple tiktok came up. Two people were cuddling, it was so cute. I then remembered Adrien playing his game. I looked at him seeing him playing his game. His eyes glued to the screen while he talked and laughed with his mates. I missed him anyway, I wanted him to cuddle me.

I then thought of something, I was going to pretend I'm sad and I want a cuddle to see Adrien's reaction. I'm actually really good at fake crying, I can actually make tears come out my eyes. He's been playing his game for a good hour or so.

I put my phone down and took out my AirPods, I put them back in the case and put my phone and AirPods on his nightstand.

I walked over to Adrien's computer, he was sitting in his gaming chair still playing and talking.

I then moved in front of him and started fake crying. I then sat on his lap.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked concerned. I didn't reply, he was still playing his game. Then Adrien said to his friends "I'll play with yous tomorrow, I'm spending time with my princess." Hearing him calling me 'princess' was music to my ears.

Adrien put down his headset and controller on the computer desk. He stood up and me still him to hands. My legs wrapped around his waist. He took me to the bed and placed me down. He cuddled me, having his arms around my waist felt amazing.

"Baby are you okay?" He asked concerned talking into my shoulder still hugging me. "Mhm," I said quietly. "Baby why were you crying?" He asked on top of me while looking at me. "No reason," I said. "There must be a reason, you were just crying," He asked still concerned. "Fine, I just missed you and missed your cuddles," I said smiling. "Baby are you telling the truth?" He asked looking deeply into my eyes. "Yes of course," I said still smiling.

Adrien then started tickling me. "Ahh Adrien, not the tickles," I said laughing. He knew I was weak when it came to being tickled. He then stopped and looked at me, still in top of me.

"I love you princess," he said smiling. "I love you more babe," I said back. "No I love you more," Adrien said. "No I do," I said. The fight went on for 5 minutes straight.

Adrien then kissed her lips and got up. "Let's change into our pyjamas then we can cuddle all night," he said smiling. "Okay," I said. I walked up to my bag to get my pyjamas. I found my pyjamas shorts. I couldn't find my shirt though.

"Ehh Adrien," I said. He was still picking out his pyjamas. "Yes princess?" He said and walked to me with his pyjamas in his hands. "So I kinda forgot my pyjama shirt," I said awkwardly. "You don't need a shirt princess," he said. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Well you have your bra on don't you, just wear that. I don't mind I'm wearing no shirt anyway," he said. "Fine, under one condition!" I said. "What is it?" He asked. "You better not be a pervert!" I said warning him. "Princess, I need your concent first before I do anything," he said giving me a warm loving smile. "Thank you babe," I said hugging him. "You're welcome princess," he said hugging back.

I quickly got changed into my pyjama pants. I changed in the bathroom because I'm not yet ready to change in front of him. Even though I was only wearing a bra.

My pants ;

Thankfully my bra matched the pink flowers

Thankfully my bra matched the pink flowers. I brushed my hair looking in the mirror. I walked out off the bathroom and Adrien was on his bed on his phone. He was wearing just plain black shorts with not shirt. I ran up to him and I tackled him into a big hug. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly. He put his phone next to mine on the nightstand.

We got under the covers and started cuddling. He was so warm and it made me feel really comfortable. I started to doze off but before I dozed off I heard Adrien say, "goodnight baby, I love you forever." I hugged him tighter. "Goodnight babe, I love you always and forever," I said.

We then fell into an amazing sleep still hugging each other.

Merry Late Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope you had an amazing time for both dates 💗