chapter twelve | new years pt 1

Marinette's POV |

Today is New Years Eve and tonight there is going to be a big party at Adrien's. I can't wait, lots of people are going to be there. Our whole class is going except Lila because Adrien hates her. Adrien told me there was going to be a couple of his other friends there too that don't go to our school and a few cousins. I'm going with Alya and Nino so we don't get lost if there's lots of people there.

The party starts at 7:30 and the time was 3:30. I decided to get my nails done with Alya and go shopping with her for our outfits. Alya and I got matching nails. We were basically matching everything.

I got home and Alya went to her house. I had a quick snack and then started getting ready. I curled my hair the I put natural makeup on.

The makeup;

Mine and Alya's nails;

After I curled my hair and finished my makeup

After I curled my hair and finished my makeup. I put on my dress.

My dress;

Alya's dress;

Alya's dress;

(As you can see there kinda matching)

I checked the time and it was 6. I'm meeting up with Alya and Nino at 7 then we're walking to Adrien's. I just decided to watch some tv for a little bit.

After a while I checked my phone and it was 6:55. I got up and grabbed my shoes. They were white and they had a little heel on them. I didn't want to wear big heels because they will get really uncomfortable. My small heels feel really nice and comfortable on.

After putting my shoes on, I quickly grabbed my phone. I then yelled out to my parents that were upstairs. "Bye guys, I'm leaving now!" I yelled. "Bye sweetie," they both said.

I ran out the door and I met Alya and Nino at the park near my house. They were already waiting there.

"Damn girl you look stunning!" Alya said. "You mean you are!" I said. "Not as good as you though, Adrien's going to be impressed," Alya said smirking. "I bet he will be too," Nino said smirking. "Okay stop it you too, let's go," I said.

We got to Adrien's house, you could hear loud music and flashing lights. We walked into the house and there was heaps of people there. We started walking through the crowd of people then someone covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" someone whispered in my ear. "My baby," I said and turned around to see Adrien. "Hey princess, you look stunning tonight," he said. "You don't look bad yourself," I said with a smirk. "Is my princess smirking at me," he said. "Maybe she is," I said still smirking.

I then gave him a tight hug and kissed his lips. "Let's go dance princess," he said taking my hand with a smirk. We got to the dance floor and we started dancing. He kept swirling me around and kissing my lips. I was laughing really hard because it was tickling me.

After dancing for awhile I decided I wanted a drink. "I'll be back Adrien I'm getting a drink," I said. "Okay princess, I'll be waiting," he said with a smirk. I smiled then walked off.

I walked to the bar where the drinks were. I then got my drink and took one sip of it.

"Beautiful girls shouldn't be walking around alone," someone said. I turned around to see someone I've never seen before. He looked like Adrien a bit but I could tell lots of differences.

"Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Felix and you are?" He said smirking. "Um I'm Marinette," I said a bit scared. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl," Felix said. "I'm sorry but I need to go," I said to him. I started to leave then he grabbed my wrist. "What do you want," I said angry. "I want you," He said. "Well guess what, I have a boyfriend and I don't want you. I love my boyfriend lots," I said letting go his hand. I then started walking off and thankfully he didn't grab my hand again. I found Adrien talking with a few people. I walked up to him and I held onto his shoulders.

"Marinette let me introduce you to a few people here," Adrien said grabbing her hand. We walked around holding hands.

We walked up to a boy with blue hair which was pretty tall. "So this is Luka, you know how I play games with him all the time," he said. "Oh yeah," I said. "Luka this is Marinette, Marinette this is Luka," Adrien said. "Nice to met you Marinette," Luka said shaking her hand. "Nice to met you too Luka," she said.

Next they walked up to a girl with the same colour hair as me. "Marinette this is Kagami, Kagami this is Marinette," he said. "Hey nice to met you Marinette, your Adrien girlfriend right?" she asked. "Yeah I am nice to met you too Kagami," I said with a smile. She smiled back. "You might be confused on how I met Adrien, we actually do fencing together," Kagami said. "That's cool," I said.

"So Marinette there's one more person I would like you to met," Adrien said. "Okay lead the way," I said giggling. "Did you know your giggling is really cute," he said. "Did you know your about to make me blush," I said. "Aww princess your just too cute," he said. I hugged him and gave him another peck on the lips.

They walked to see the last person Adrien was talking about. When Marinette saw who the person was she was shocked. "Hey Felix, this is Marinette, Marinette this is Felix," Adrien said. Felix and I just scared at each other. "Nice to met you Marinette even though I have already met you," Felix said with a smirk. I then squeezed onto Adrien's hand, he noticed. "How have yous met?" Adrien asked confused. "Well I met her at the bar, I was getting a drink and she was too," He said still with a smirk. I was still holding Adrien's hand tight. "So I'm guessing you are her boyfriend Adrien," Felix said. "Yep that's me, I feel so lucky to be with her," he said hugging her. "Nice to know," Felix said. "Marinette did you know Adrien and I are cousins?" Felix said. "Well yous look similar," I said. "Yeah that's probably why," he said. "See ya later Felix," Adrien said. "Bye bro," he said. Adrien looked away and I looked at him then he winked at me. I felt a bit scared because of him.