chapter three | plans 2

Marinette's POV |

This whole week went by so fast. It only felt like yesterday it was Monday now it's Friday night. Tomorrow I'm going to hangout with Alya, Nino and Adrien. I'm kinda excited but scared because I'm going to be singing in front of them. Well lots of people are going to be there so I'm really nervous.

Since it was Friday night I decided to call Alya. Alya didn't answer her phone, I was confused then I looked in our group chat with Nino and Adrien. I found out they were already in a call in that group chat. I decided to join for a little bit.

I went in and they were really surprised to see me. "Oh hey Marinette, nice to see you here!" Alya said. "Yeah well I have nothing else to do so why not!" I said. "Hey Mari!" Adrien said. "Hey, what's up with the new nickname?" I asked. "No reason I just thought it was cute!" He said. "Well thanks I guess," I said laughing. "Tomorrow actually do yous wanna have a sleep over and still go to the Paris festival because we can go to the festival and then have the sleepover?" Alya said. "Sure who's house?" Nino asked. "Marinette can we sleep at yours all of us?" Alya asked. "I'll ask, I'll be right back," I said.

When Alya asked if they could sleepover at my house I kinda didn't want them to come but actually it's going to be really fun. I decided to go check with my parents though just in case.

"Hey mom, dad. Can I have a few friends sleep over tomorrow night after the festival?" I asked. "Sure who's coming?" Tom asked. "Alya, Nino and Adrien," I said. "Sure we'd love them to come!" They both said. "So the plan is we're going to go to the festival together, of course I'm still singing there. There going to watch it which is going to be nerve wracking. Then after the festival is over there going to come here and stay the night," I said. "That's fine, tell them they all can sleep!" They said. "Thank yous so much!" I said.

I ran back to my room and I told them everything. They were so happy and I was also happy too. We were mostly so excited though. I'm mostly scared about Adrien. He acts like he has a crush on me or something. Like who calls a girl 'princess' or gives them a nickname and they don't even like them. It's heaps strange.

We stayed on the call for hours. It was around 11 o'clock when we ended the call. After the call I tried to fall asleep. I was confused why I wasn't falling asleep. But there was something on my mind. It was Adrien, does he actually like me? But I'm never going to date a play boy! If he likes me has he told Alya and Nino? These questions were spinning around in my head. Thankfully I turned a bit of music on and I feel asleep straight away.

———————————
It was the next day I woke up around 9, the festival starts at 5 o'clock but I have to be there at 3 to get ready.

All of us have decided that I'll met them there. When I get there they have to get me ready for the night. I have to get my makeup done, do my hair, get changed into some clothes and practice singing.

I got out of bed and walked to get breakfast. My dad was making me breakfast. We were having Pancakes with ice cream and chocolate syrup.

After I ate I decided to turn on some music and clean my room because it was really messy.

After I finished cleaning my room. It was around 12:30, I decided to go eat lunch. I just had a sandwich with ham, cheese, lettuce and tomato on it.

Adrien's POV |

I literally can't wait for tonight. It's going to be such an amazing night. Hopefully I can get closer to Marinette. If I have to be honest I don't like any other girl then her. I want Marinette to be mine and I want her to fall in love with me.

I got ready my outfit looked fire and I hope Marinette likes it too.

My outfit ;

I did my hair and everything

I did my hair and everything. I grabbed my bag and I was meeting Alya and Nino at the park. Thankfully my father agreed with everything.

I got to the park and I saw Alya and Nino. There outfits were fire too.

Nino's outfit ;

Alya's outfit ; (that was her hair too)

Marinette's POV |

I got to the festival and it was dressed beautifully. I knew I had to get ready straight away. I went to the room I was getting ready in. All the designers came up to me and started doing my makeup. My outfit looked gorgeous, it was so cute.

My outfit ;

It was around 4:30 and everyone was arriving

It was around 4:30 and everyone was arriving. I noticed Alya, Nino and Adrien in the crowd. They were in the front row which I got more nervous because they were more close to me.