chapter eight | love

Adrien's POV |

Today is Friday and I'm excited because we have drama for our last lesson. It's so fun because all of my homies are in my class. Marinette is also in my class, everyday I'm so happy to see her. She lights up my day all the time. I don't understand why she doesn't love me. I love her but I don't know if she does yet.

I got my bodyguard to drive me to school, I couldn't be bothered walking because it was so hot. I got to school and Alya and Nino were the only ones there. I walked up to them like I always do.

My outfit ;

Nino's outfit ;

Nino's outfit ;

Alya's outfit ;

Alya's outfit ;

"Hey Adrien!" They said

"Hey Adrien!" They said. "Hey guys, what's up?" "Not much dude, yourself?" "Not much either," I said. "So about you and Marinette," Alya said. "yeah?" I said. "When you are going to get her?" She asked. I turned red. "I'm planning on it don't worry," I said.

A few moments later before Alya or Nino could say something, someone held onto in shoulders. I turned around to see Marinette. She had curly hair, light makeup and a beautiful summer outfit.

Her outfit ;

I looked at Marinette and blushed

I looked at Marinette and blushed. She blushed a little bit too which I noticed. "Hey guys!" She said. "Hey princess!" I said. "Oh I see you're still calling me princess," Marinette said. "Of course, why wouldn't I be," I said with a smirk.

Marinette came close to me and looked me with her pure ocean blue eyes. She smiled then she put her soft rosie lips onto mine. I was so shocked then I kissed back. We kissed passionately, I felt everything around us disappeared and it was just us. I loved her lips, there were warm and soft. They were the best lips I have ever felt. I wanted more of her.

When air was needed we let go. I looked at her shocked and my face was red. She was smiling and blushing. I smiled back.

"I'll see you later," she said. Then she walked into the school. I stood there shocked. I couldn't believe she kissed me. I found out Alya and Nino were still standing there shocked. There shocked faces turned into a grin.

"Omg guys," I said. "Yeah?" They asked. "I think I've fell more in love with Marinette," I said. "What, really?" They asked. "Yes, I definitely love her now!" I said.

I'm sorry for making this so short. I hope you enjoyed it though. If you have any ideas for what I should write in the book, please let me know. Thank you for all the love and support on this book. It means a lot to me. 💗