chapter five | stares

Adrien's POV |

We arrived at Marinette's place, you bakery just closed and most things were still fresh. The bakery smelt amazing, the smell of croissants and cookies covered the room.

"Welcome guys!" Marinette's parents said. "Hey," we all said. "We have dinner all watching for you!" They said. "Thank you," we replied.

For dinner we were having fish and chips. We all loved fish and chips, it's the best.

We ate the food on the kitchen table and after we finished we walked to Marinette's room.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Marinette asked. "Let's play a game!" Alya said. "What type of game?" We replied with. "Truth or dare?" She said. "Yes let's play that," I said with a smirk at everyone. "I don't trust that smirk one bit," Marinette said. "Yeah never trust that smirk," Nino said. I just smirked again and everyone started laughing. "Who's going first?" Nino asked. "Marinette, truth or dare?" Alya asked. "Ehh, t-truth," She said nervously. "How did you learn how to sing?" She said. "Well just lots of practice I guess, I've been singing for a long time anyway," Marinette said. "That's cool!" Alya said. "Okay so, truth or dare Adrien?" She said. "Dare!" I said. "I dare you to try sing," she said while giggling.

I had to admit her giggle was so cute. I wasn't as good as singing but ok decided to try. I then started singing. I could see the shock in all of there faces. I then stopped. They all looked at each other shocked. Then they started clapping. I bowed as a joke.

"Wow that was amazing!" Marinette said. "Really?" I said. "Yess, you and Marinette should do a duet together!" Nino and Alya said. "Really?" Marinette and I asked. "Yess!" They said.
Marinette and I just looked at each other and we blushed. It would be amazing singing with her.

———————————————

(Nothing much happened at the sleepover, sadly)

———————————————

Marinette's POV |

The weekend went so fast and then school started. I hoped out of bed and got my clothes.

Her outfit;

I now have to start wearing glasses when I read and look at things close up which sucks but they look really cute on so I don't mind

I quickly grabbed my school bag and an apple and ran out the door.

When I got to school everyone kept looking at me weird probably because I was wearing glasses.

Someone then tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around to see Alya.

"Omg girl your outfit is amazing and those glasses they look amazing on you!" She said smiling. "Aww thank you, I felt so scared to wear them because I feel like I look weird," I said. "No way, you look amazing!" She said then hugged me. I hugged back.

"So have you heard the news?" Alya said pulling away. "No what news?" I said confused. "So you know Adrien, he's like drooling over you!" She said. "What?" I asked again confused. "You heard me girl, he's basically told everyone he likes you!" Alya said. "Wow really?" I said still confused. "Yes girl, so if you see him he's probably going to act flirting again you," She said. "Oh no not the Flirtiness!" I said. "I know right, don't worry you have me," She said. "Thank you!" I said. "Let's get to class or we'll be late," she said.

We started walking to class, everyone still staring at me. That might be why because Adrien told them and I got glasses. Hopefully I don't look too weird.

Alya and I got into the class room. Everyone was already in there talking to Adrien. He now sits in the back of the room because how smart he is.

Before Alya and I could sit now, they all turned to us. I got scared I didn't know what was about to happen. I just looked away and blushed. Alya noticed and dragged me out the room.

"Girl I know what's up!" She said. "What?" I said confused. "Do you like Adrien?" She asked all in my face. "No, no way. I consider him as a friend!" I said. "Hmm, I saw that blush what was it for?" Alya said. "Well probably because everyone was looking at me and I felt embarrassed so I had to look away!" I said. "Okay?" She said.

Alya dragged me back into the room. All eyes of me again. I couldn't take it.

"Okay I know I now have glasses but why are you looking at me?" I said loudly. "Just because how gorgeous and cute you look!" Adrien said.

That made my face turn really red. I turned around and I sat in my chair and put my head on the table from embarrassment. Alya just laughed. I quickly got out my AirPods from my bag and put them on. I could still feel the stares from behind me. After I turned a song on, I put my head back into the table.

Alya lifted my head up. She took one of my AirPods out. "Don't be embarrassed, there probably going to do it a lot," she whispered. "I know," I said. The Airpod she had still in her hand she put in her ear.

"Can I listen too?" Alya asked. "Yeah of course!" I said.

Then the teacher walked in and everyone sat in there own sits. I could still feel the stares from Adrien but I just tried to ignore them.