chapter thirteen | new years pt 2

Marinette's POV |

There was 30 minutes until the new year. I was walking around looking for anyone I knew then someone pushed me and my back hit the wall. I let out a groan because it hurt.

"It's me again," Felix said. "Just leave me alone please!" I said struggling to get out his embrace. "You know, Adrien will probably end up cheating on you like he's done to everything else. So date me and I will never break your heart!" he said. "Excuse me but I love Adrien with my whole heart and you don't even know me so just go away and leave me alone!" I said a bit to loud and everyone looked at us.

"Are you okay Marinette?" I heard Alya say. I left Felix embrace and I ran to the bathroom. I then heard Alya, Adrien and Nino saying my name at the door. After 5-10 minutes I walked out the room. Adrien hugged me and held me in his embrace. "Don't go anywhere without me, I don't want you getting hurt," he said sweetly still holding me. I didn't say a word.

"Guys there's 5 minutes till New Years!" We all heard someone say. "Let's go to the window so we get the best view of the fireworks," Adrien said. We walked to the big open window with Alya and Nino. Everyone was walking to the window to see the fireworks. From the big open window we were at we could see the Eiffel Tower. When it hits midnight the fireworks will come off the Eiffel Tower.

There was one more minute till New Years. Everyone was now at the window. Everyone started counting down.

"5.....4.......3.......2........1......" everyone said. "Happy New Years!!" Everyone screamed. When the timer hit 1 Adrien and I locked our lips together. We stayed like that for at least a minute then we stopped. Alya and Nino also did the same.

"Happy New Years Mari, I love you so much!" He said dearly. "Happy New Years Adrien, I love you so much too!" I said and we looked lips again.

Sorry this is kinda short and also sorry for not posting an update sooner! Also check out my new book 'miraculous one-shots' !