chapter ten | baby

Adrien's POV |

I was in class talking with Marinette, Alya, Nino and my gang and then something happened.

A new girl walked into the room, I looked at everyone in my gang than I looked at Marinette. She looked like she wanted to cry. I grabbed her hand and held onto it making sure the new girl knew that Marinette was mine. She walked up the us with a big smile on her face.

"Hey guys, I'm new here," the new girl said. "Hey welcome, what's your name?" Alya asked. "My names Lila!" She said. "Pleased to met you Lila, my names Alya," Alya said. "Pleased to met you too Alya," she said then giggle.

Lila looked at all of us then she court eye contact with Marinette. Lila smiled again and walked up to her.

"Omg hey Marinette, long time no see," she said. Then hugged her. "Yeah long time no see," she said quietly.

Lila then pulled Marinette to the side viciously. "Ow to hard on my arm," Marinette said.

"Does it look like I care Marinette, Adrien is going to be mine soon. He won't be able to resist me, he's a playboy after all. After a few weeks he's going to throw you in the trash with the rest of the other girls. Don't think you'll have him for long because when I'm here you won't have him at all," Lila whispered into her ear.

Lila then walked back up to us. I then saw Marinette run out the class room really fast.

"Hey what did you do to my girlfriend!" I yelled. "I was just being honest Adrien, I was just having a little chat with her," Lila said. "How do you know her anyway?!" I yelled "Well she went to my old school," she replied back.

I then ran out the door to find Marinette. I couldn't find her anywhere. 'Where could she have gone?' I asked myself. The last place I haven't checked is the change rooms.

I ran straight to the change rooms and I ran through the door to see Marinette on a bench crying.

"Omg baby, are you okay?" I asked hugging her tightly. "I'm fine," she said through her tears. "You're definitely not okay princess, what happened with Lila?" I said concerned. "It's hard for me to say, it's one of the reasons I moved," Marinette said still crying. "Really princess, you don't have to tell me. It's okay," I said patting her head lightly. "I'll tell you, so in my old school Lila used to be the very popular kid. She got all the attention and that. She used to bully me saying I was ugly, fat and heaps more harmful words. I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to move schools. Now she's moved here and i literally can't stand her," she said starting to cry even more. "What really, what did she say to you before to make you run out of class?" I asked concerned hugging her tighter. "She told me that you were going to be her's and you're going to throw me in the trash with the rest of the girls. She told me when she's here, you won't be mine and you'll be her's. Adrien is that true, are you still a playboy and are you going to throw me in the trash like everyone else and date Lila," she said crying. "What princess look at me," I said.

Marinette looked up, her eyes were red and puffy. She stopped crying but tears were still falling down her cheeks. I grabbed onto her face and wiped her tears away with my thumb.

"Baby, you don't know how happen I am to have you. I feel like the luckiest guy on earth. You're the hottest, kindest, sweetest, cutest and certainly the most beautiful girl in this world. I've changed princess, I'm not a playboy anymore. I've found my forever girl. You're the reason I am not a playboy anymore. I can't lose you Mari. You're my world, I have no idea what I would do without you. Lila is a nobody, she's ugly and certainly the rudest girl in the world. I'll never break up with you to get with anyone ever Mari. How did I get so lucky to have you in my life," I said.

Marinette looked at my shocked and speechless. She started crying again. We were still sitting on the bench. She climbed onto my lap and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She hugged me tightly and didn't let go. She finally let go and smiled at me.

"I love you Adrien, I never wanna lose you in my life," she said. "I love you so much Adrien it's unbelievable to even talk about," she said after that.

I grabbed her into a tight hug again.

"I love you heaps more princess," I said. She looked at me into my eyes. Her eyes are unbelievable. She than kissed my lips. Her lips were so soft. I kissed back in an Instant. We kissed until air was needed. Marinette hugged me one last time then got of my lap.

I stood up and held her hand. "Let's go to class baby," I said kissing her cheek. She blushed and we walked back to class.