chapter nine | mine

Adrien's POV |

When Marinette kissed me it felt like I was in heaven. I couldn't stop thinking about her soft lips being on mine again. I walked with Nino, Alya and my gang inside of the school. I walked to drama and a good thing is Marinette's in my class.

We got into drama and most of the girls were in there. I saw Marinette talking with the teacher which made me smile. Just even looking at her gave me butterflies in my stomach and makes me smile like a idiot.

We sat down in our sits and waited for out instruction.

(Nothing much happened)

————————————————

After class I found Marinette talking with Alya about something. I walked up to them and we started chatting.

"Oh hey Adrien," Marinette said. "Hey, what's up princess," I said. "So, I'll leave yous alone to talk," Alya said. "Okay," we both said. Alya then left. "Well not much really, yourself?" She said. "Well I'm great actually," I said. "That's good, um are you busy after school tonight?" She asked. "No actually I'm not, how come?" I asked. "So my parents are out of town for the night and I'm gonna be alone so I wanted to know if you'd sleepover," she said. "Yes I'd love too!" I said. "Okay, come to my house at 7," she said. "Okay, I'll be there!" I said. "But one thing," she said. "What?" I asked confused. "You sleep on the floor or couch," she said. "Anything for you princess," I said.

Marinette then started to leave. I quickly grabbed her hand before she left. "Princess," I said. "Yeah?" She said. "Well I kinda have something to ask you," I said quietly but loud enough for her to hear. "What is i...?" She asked but I cut her off with my lips onto hers. At first she was confused but melted into the kiss. We kissed passionately, it felt like I was on cloud 9. We let go when we both needed air. "Does that explain the question?" I asked. "Of course, it's a yes," she said hugging me. I hugged back. "You're now mine princess," I whispered into her ear. "Always and forever," she replied back. We then let go and walked off with a wave.

Marinette's POV |

I had no idea what I was thinking when I kissed him. I feel for him alright, last night I thought about him all night and I knew he was the one. Knowing that he was mine now felt amazing. I was super excited for tonight.

—————————————————

After school I was waiting outside for Adrien. I then saw him with his gang of friends. He noticed me and walked away from his friends.

"Hey princess," he said kissing my cheek. "Hey," I said. "I'll see you tonight, I can't wait!" He said. "Me neither!" I said. We then kissed and went are separate ways.

—————————————————

When I got home I quickly did my homework. After my home work it was 6 o'clock so I decided to change into some comfortable clothes.

My outfit;