chapter one | welcome

no one's POV |

Today was the first day of the school year. Everyone was super excited especially Adrien. He's planning on getting more girls and breaking more hearts. Adrien felt unstoppable, he knew no girl would ever reject him.

Alya and Nino were already a couple, they were definitely the cutest couple ever. Adrien was Nino's and Alya's best friends. They were an unstoppable team. They did everything together, such as sleepovers, going to the movies, having a picnic in the park and much more.

——————————

Alya's POV |

I walked with Nino to school. I was super excited for this year.

"Do you think this year is going to be great?" Nino asked. "Well hopefully, I'm super excited about this year though," I said. "Same to be honest, do you think Adrien is still going to be a play boy?" He asked. "Yeah probably, I don't think he'll ever change," I said. "Yeah true," he said.

Nino and I walked into the school and straight away we saw Adrien with a crowd of girls. It was quite expected.

Nino and I waved at Adrien and he noticed us and walked through the crowd of girls to walk with us. The girls looked a bit disappointed but they got used to it.

"Hey dude," Nino said to Adrien. "Hey bro, what's up?" He said. "The sky, joking. Not much you?" Nino said. "Wow nice one, Not much either," Adrien said. "How are you Alya?" Adrien said. "I'm great actually, excited to be back," I said. "Same to be honest," he said.

The bell went and we walked to class. We sat in our seats and waited for the teacher to arrive.

"Adrikins!" We heard Chloe say. Oh no I thought to myself, not her again. "Oh hi Chloe," Adrien said. "Did you miss me?" She said. "No not really," he said. "Whatt, I bet you did!" She said. "No I actually didn't, I'm speaking my honest truth," he said with a grin. Chloe gasps, she then stormed off back to her seat. Everyone was laughing at that point even Adrien.

Adrien's POV |

That was pretty funny what I said to Chloe. I did speak my honest truth though. I didn't miss her at all because she's really annoying at times.

I know this is random but I actually really loved my outfit today. I wore my favourite jumper with a black jacket on top. Some black ripped jeans and plain white shoes.

My outfit ;

Finally the teacher came into the room, everyone sat back down into there seats

"Good morning class, I'm super excited to be back and teaching you all again!" She said. "We also have a new student that will be joining us this year!" The teacher said.

Then a girl walked into the class. She has gorgeous blue/brunette hair and ocean blue eyes. She wore a white shirt with some writing on it, a light blue denim jacket, some black ripped jeans and plain white shoes. She was absolutely gorgeous. When I saw her I instantly knew I'm going to make her mine.