chapter two | plans

Adrien's POV |

Today was the second day of school, I was excited to see Marinette. For some reason I didn't have interest in any other girl then her. It was strange because I normally love getting with girls and breaking there hearts but Marinette was different. She was someone that you would feel grateful to be with not like anyone else. I was processing my feelings for her. I knew I liked her and I knew she was the one.

——————————

I walked into the school and then I saw all the boys around Marinette. I definitely got really jealous, I wanted her to notice me but she didn't. That's when I noticed someone taped me on the shoulder. It was just Nino and Alya.

"Hey dude, what's up?" Nino asked. "Not much I should say," I said still looking at Marinette. "Oh I know what's up," he said. "What?" I said confused. "You're jealous that Marinette is getting all the attention from all the guys ain't you?" Nino said. "What no way!" I responded. "It's quite obvious Adrien, you can see the jealousy in your eyes," Alya said. "Fine I might be a bit jealous," I mumbled. Nino and Alya laughed.

That's when the bell went, "Let's go to class or we'll be late," Alya said. We then walked to class. A couple of girls stopped me out the front of my class room, I just talked to them for a few seconds.

Then I saw Marinette walking to class, I couldn't stop looking at her. She was walking alone at that point so I decided to go up to her.

"Sorry girls I have to go," I said to the girls. I just walked through them and went up to Marinette.

"What's up princess?" I said to her. "Um hi?" She said confused. "How are you this morning?" I asked. "I'm great, how are you?" Marinette asked with a smile. "I'm great actually," I said.

We then walked into class. Alya and Nino were confused where I went. I just told them I was going up to Marinette. They just smiled and laughed. They knew why I was going to her.

Marinette sat next to Alya and they just talked there girl talk. Nothing that interesting until I heard something that court my attention.

Marinette and Alya were trying to keep quiet but I could hear them quite clearly.

"So have you got your eyes on anyway?" Alya asked. "Eh, don't really know yet. I'm not really as close to much boys here," Marinette replied. "Yeah, you know if you start liking someone definitely let me know!" Alya said. "Of course I will!" She said

I had to get closer to her so she could like me more. I wanted her to like me more then a friend.

I decided to chat with Nino for a bit.

"Hey Nino, are you busy this weekend?" I asked. "Not really I don't think, why what's up?" He replied. "All of my modeling stuff and fencing have been cancelled so I have the whole weekend free!" I said. "Really dude, that's great. We should definitely do something!" Nino said. "Yeah what should we do?" I asked. "Well this weekend the Paris festival is opening for this weekend only, we could go there!" He said. "Yes we should definitely go!" I said. "Wanna invite the girls too?" Nino asked. "Of course!" I said.

Hopefully Marinette can come. It would be a great opportunity to get closer to her.

Nino and I turned behind us to look at Marinette and Alya. We gave them a weird grin.

"Oh no, what are you boys up too. Should I be concerned?" Alya asked. "No definitely not, are yous free this weekend?" Nino asked. "Yeah I am, are you Marinette?" Alya asked. "Umm, I think I am depends what's happening?" She said. "Okay So Adrien and I are thinking of going to the Paris festival this weekend and we wanna know if yous wanna come?" Nino said. "Yess I'm totally in!" Alya said. "Wait are you going Adrien?" Marinette asked. "Yeah I am, all of my modeling and fencing have been cancelled so I have no plans," I said. "Oh no!" She said. "What?" We all asked concerned. "I have to sing at the festival this weekend!" She said. "Wait really?" We all asked. "Yes I have too, I have no choice. So I guess yous will see me singing," Marinette said. "Oh girl, I bet your amazing at singing!" Alya said. "Thanks Alya!" I said giving her a hug. "Your always welcome Marinette!" Alya said returning the hug. "Can we hear you sing now?" I asked. "No it's a surprise for the weekend!" She said.

I was super excited to know Marinette will be going and especially singing there too. I couldn't help dreaming about her. I've never done that to any girl before. What was happening to me, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I've never done that too a girl before.

The weekend is definitely going to be the best!