chapter six | closer

Marinette's POV |

The bell went for lunch. Alya and I were the first out the room. I didn't really wanna run into Adrien. I was scared to see him and I even had butterflies in my stomach.

Alya and I sat at a table, Alya had to go to the canteen so I was alone.

I was eating then Adrien sat down at the table. "I didn't know gorgeous girls sit alone," he said. "W-well I-I a-m, f-for n-now t-that I-is" I said stuttering. "Aww, is my future wife stuttering?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. "F-future wife?" I asked confused. "You know it, I'll catch you later," Adrien said. He got up and kissed my cheek. My face turned so red I could feel it. He then started walking away. I looked at him and he turned around and winked.

Alya then came up to me and sat back now. "Omg I saw everything, spill. I need to know before I explode!" She said. "So Adrien came up saying, 'I didn't know gorgeous girls sit alone', then I started stuttering then he said, 'aww is my future wife stuttering?" I said. "Omg really, future wife?!" She said loudly. A couple people looked at her. "Yess!" I said. "Omgg!" She said fan Girling. "I know right" I said. "So I kinda already have your ship now together!" She said. "Ship now?" I said confused. "Yess, it's 'Adrienette!" She said. "How did you come up with that?" I asked confused. "Well I kinda got it from Nino," she said. "Oh wow," i said.

The bell then went and it was the last class for the day. We have dance. Alya and I went to class and changed into our dance clothes.

My dance clothes;

(Not the shoes and hair)

Alya's outfit;

We walked out and all the boys were out there

We walked out and all the boys were out there. Alya stood next to Nino and Adrien was also with him. All the boys were looking at me too again. I wished they stopped looking at me. Adrien then stood next to me. He grabbed my hand then kissed it.

"Nice to see you again even though we're in every class together and we see each other all the time," he said smiling with a smirk. "Nice to see you too," I said laughing.

Adrien's POV |

Hearing her laugh was music to my ears. She was beautiful and hopefully she'll fall for me one day. For now I guess I'll have to try harder.

The teacher then came in, "welcome class today we're going to be working in partners. I would like a boy and a girl to work together!" He said. I knew Nino was gonna be with Alya so hopefully Marinette wants to work with me.

"Care to be my partner?" I said to Marinette. "Sure I guess," she said. "Yay, thank you!" I said kissing her hand again. "Your welcome!" She said smiling.

I knew I was getting closer to making her fall for me.

"Today we're going to be doing some fun yoga partner stretches to start of with," the teacher said. "Sounds fun!" I yelled out looking at Marinette.

We started doing some stretches, a few of them were super funny to do and Marinette and I were laughing are heads off.

The bell went for home time and Marinette and I were still laughing. We couldn't stop, seeing her being happy around me was amazing.

I was walking with Marinette after school. "Today was heaps fun!" I said. "I know right, it was actually amazing. Hopefully we do it again some time. It was fun doing it with you!" She said. "Yeah I'll see you tomorrow, I would talk more but my bodyguard is here to pick me up," I said smiling. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow!" She said smiling.

I then kissed her cheek and winked at her. I then started walking away. When I looked at her again she was red like a tomato. I blew her a kiss before getting into the car. I made sure she was looking.