chapter 4 : hurt ...

Next morning ....

Pete pov :

I am trying to open my eyes but my eyes and head are hurting so bad....

I woke up and looked at the time it's 7 am. I went to the bath and dressed up for the office.....iam about to leave my room, the bloody hand mark on the wall reminded me of ae.... I smiled at myself and went downstairs for breakfast....

Mom is already waiting for me

Mom is already waiting for me ..... I went and sat beside her ....she touched my face and caressed my hair ....

Mom - are you okay dear??..

Pete - yes mae....

Mom - are you hungry??.... Hmm...??..Bring the breakfast jiew.....

Aunt - yes owner.... It's ready.

Mom - Pete....are you having a head ache ??.....do you want to go to hospital dear ??...

Pete - it's okay mae.... Iam fine now...

Aunt - here.... Young master ...Here's your rice noodles....

Pete - thank you aunt....

She served me rice noodles and I am about to eat mom called me...

Mom - dear..... Can I ask you something ??....

Pete - what is it mae???

Mom - will your answer me if I ask you??

Pete - yes mae....

Mom - what happened to your knuckles dear??.... Are you hurt ??..... Did someone hurt you ??....why don't you say me anything pete ??...

why don't you say me anything pete ??

I looked at my hand and said...

Pete - they are because ...I accidentally hit my hand to.. to.. a table mae that's it....don't worry...

Mom - really???

Pete - yes mae yes.....

She looked at me like I was hiding something... I just pretended not to watch mom...... I quickly finished my breakfast and took my bag ....