chapter 9: Ae's embrace

3 months later...

6 pm.. In the evening..

Ae pov..

       Pete and me are best friends now... We go to school together and play all the time ..... Tomorrow is Pete's birthday....

Ae -  Mae ~~~ I want sweets..... Tommorow is pete's birthday... He love sweets Mae!!! .. I want them.. I will give them to him ....

Mom - But we don't have them dear....Just buy it tomorrow naa...

She is trying to convince me....

Ae - No....I want them now!! Now!!!now!!....

I shouted ....

Mom - Don't shout like that ae!!! ....

she called my brother and said ...

Mom - Just go with him to sweet shop and buy some sweets....

She said to my brother and looked at me....

Mom - Okay??... Now go with brother and be careful....

I nodded and smiled ...

Ae - Thank you Mae... Come P let's go....

I said to her and hugged her....i went to shop with my brother ....

Pete pov :

   Park is still playing on the ground ....It's getting dark already ....Mom is in the office and said she won't come home today ....we should go back home now ...

Pete - Nong....enough playing naa ...let's go home ...it's getting dark already khab ...

Park - If you want to go .... then go!!.. I won't come!!...stop acting like you care for me....

Pete - I care for you khab .. Let's just go home naa~~~.. I am scared.. It's getting dark.. Just come with me!! Let's go home khab nong ....

He looked at me and laughed...

Park - Ohhh... Some cry baby ~~ Scared of dark!! ... Where is that boy who complained to mom that I locked you in the room and switched off the main??? ...

Pete - Nong.... I didn't complain to mom khab ... I really didn't nong!! ... Leave it khab... Let's just go home naa.. Mom will be worried if she learns that we didn't returned home yet!!! ...... Come with me nong ....

He smirked at me and said ...

Park & She will be worried about you!!. Not for me !!... She loves you more than me... I won't come home!!... If you're scared ,you can go!!....

Pete - Nong... Don't say that naa... Mom loves us both equally.... I can't leave you here alone khab .... Don't be stubborn and come with me Nong... Please...

I said to him but he wasn't convinced yet...

Park - If you love me.. Just stay here.. I am going to home.. I don't want you to come home with me !!...

He said and ran .... Iam about to go home but it's dark everywhere .... Iam sacred ..

Pete - Nong....Don't play with me khab...Come back.... Let's go together naa... Where are you??....

I started crying and called him several times but he didn't reply... I slowly walked towards the road and I am dizzy suddenly....

Pete - n..nong ...Where are you???.... Iam scared.... Nong~~~

I am scared and my hands are shaking ....

I saw two people coming towards me... Iam so scared... I shut my eyes tightly and sat on the bench beside the road...