chapter 16: forgive

Pete pov :

     I gave birthday cake to tin and said him to give it to ae. I didn't ate anything from the morning. I don't want to eat. Pushing ae away from me hurts so bad. I want him all but I dont have any right to hold back him. For all these years he has been a good friend, care taker and my everything. What can I do for him?.... Nothing. Just go away from my life and from my heart....

    Time flew fast, it's already evening. I was in football field alone thinking about ae. Suddenly deli came to me.

Deli - hello Pete...

Pete - ohh.. Deli why are you here??

Deli - I wanted to surprise you and came to check your hand.

Pete - no.. Deli iam fine.

Deli - no... I will bandaid for you... Come... Give me your hand.

Pete - iam really fine deli.

Deli - Pete... Just give me your hand that's it....

I gave my hand to her. She took spirit from her bag and poured a lot . She don't know how to do it. She pressed the cotton to my hand. It's hurting..... So bad. I said to her " Aww... Just gently deli it's hurts.. " .

   Suddenly a voice came " What the hell is happening here? " I looked at him. It's ae. " Ae... " I said.

   I stood up. He looked me right into the eye.

He is angry

He is angry. I knew it. He looked down at my hand. He held and saw. He looked at me in questioning. " Iam.... F fine.. Khab ae... " I said in a shaking voice.

    He moved back away from me and folded his hands and looking at me to explain. I can read his eyes so well. They are in anger and worry.

" Ae.... Actually I didn't mean to hurt my hand... I was picking roses carefully and deli surprised me behind so I fell into the thrones..... ( he didn't responded, still not talking to me)... It doesn't hurt khab ae.... Iam fine" I said him.

    He pulled out his phone and called someone.

"Hello Mae... Just tell me what did Pete said to you yesterday when you asked him that why was I am not there??? " He talked to my mom.

How did he knew that. Iam caught. He knew I was lying to mom.

He turned on the speaker" He said you are busy dear.... Anything wrong.. " She said.

" Nothing wrong khab Mae.... I will call you later... " He ended the call and looked at me again.