chapter 14: liking

One week later...

Ae pov:

      I was going to college after completing the exercise in the morning. I stopped by the market to buy apples because pete like apples, now a days he is skipping breakfast again.

   I went to dorm. Me and pond are staying the college dorm because my house is a little bit far.. Pete isn't staying in college dorm but he is driving daily to college and home. It's a little bit tiring to drive at night.

    I picked pete from parking lot and dropped him to his class. I was in middle of our college. I was riding bike casually and looking sides. But I saw that a bunch of guys are teasing a girl. Maybe she is a junior. I stopped the bike in front of them. They are saying to her.

Guys- will you be my girlfriend..

Girl - I won't.... You are bad..

Suddenly he caught her hand and trying to kiss her.

Guys - why are you shy girl.?... Just give me a kiss and go where ever you want...

I pulled her by my side...and " She is my girlfriend.... Come nong, let's go ".

I didn't think of any reason.. If I fight them they are many of them... I can't stand them.. So I said that she's my girlfriend. She 's shocked when she heard that. But she climbed the bike. I thought she understood.

Guys - hey.... I don't know that you had a boyfriend...

Girl - yeah.. He is my boyfriend..

Guys - you are lucky man.

One of them patted my shoulder and they all went.

I started riding the bike..

Ae - are you okay nong...

Girl - yes... Iam fine kha... Thank you for saving me...

Ae - where is your college department I will drop you there.

Girl - it's arts kha.

I dropped her, I was about to leave she held my hand..

Girl - thank you kha... For saving.. What is your name kha..

Ae - ae....

Girl- ae kha.... Thank you for saving chompoo..

Ae - okay... Then I will go..

Her face was sparkling all the time.. She is cute but not as much as pete... In my point of view pete is the cutest in the world..

I went to my building

I went to my building. Pond was waiting..

Pond - eyy..... Ai ae... Do you know that I am waiting for you
.........

Ae - for how many you are waiting for me...

Pond - for ten minutes.... But why are you late.. Probably you can't let your pete go....