chapter 2 : pain ....

Pete pov :

     I came to my room and sat on the bed. i breathed in heavily and laid on bed ....i looked at the ceiling for sometime and my eyes laid on the photo beside my bed which is on the table ...

I smiled to it and touched it .....

Pete - my ae is so handsome here .....

I kissed the photo and smiled ....

Pete - why are you looking at me like that khab ae ??.....stop naa~~~ you know khab ??.... Your eyes are so deep black ....i love your eyes ....don't you miss me khab ??....

I hugged it and controlled my tears ....

Pete - come back na khab .....hmm ??....( sob )... I... I love you naa ...( sob )... Come to me naa ....( sob )... Please ....

I parted and looked at him again

I parted and looked at him again .... I wiped my tears and smiled ...

Pete - i ..i know you will come back to me khab .....good night ...

I hugged it and slept ....

In Pete's dream ....

Me and se are standing in the garden and talking to each other .....

Ae - my king.... Pete~~ I love you....

Pete- iam not king yet na khab ....

He chuckled and touched my cheek ....

Ae - i know but ...you will be king tomorrow naa ..... tomorrow is your throne ceremony day my prince and ....you are here with me who is a common man ..... I am sorry prince ...i can't give you anything .....

Pete - don't say like that na khab ..... I know how much you love me khab .... You give me courage and make me brave whenever I look into your eyes khab .... I can't live without you .....

I hugged him and he hugged me back ....

Ae - I love you my prince ...... I love you so much....

He parted and caressed my cheek .... He pressed our lips together and i closed my eyes..... He pulled my waist and i embraced his neck ....ae deepened the kiss and licked my lips ....He pulled me tighter and iam out of breath .... I parted suddenly and gasped for air ...ae is panting looking at me ...we both chuckled and pressed our foreheads together .....

Pete - let me breath khab ae~~~

He smiled and pecked my lips ....

Ae - prince ....

I looked into his eyes ....

Ae - you love me right ??...

I smiled shyly and nodded .....he pecked my cheek and smiled ....

Ae - my cute prince.....Say that you love me naa~~~

I smiled and said .....

Pete - I won't khab ....