chapter 5: for ae....

Pete pov:

   I took my headset off and looked back ... It's Trump !!!...

Trump - hello~~~did you miss me ??....

He said while touching my hair
.I stepped back and said

Pete - STOP AWAY FROM ME !!.....

Trump - why ?...I heard that your little bodyguard died last month....are you alone ?... Hmm ??..

He said while extending his hand to my face .... I hit his hand away ...

Pete - Don't mess with me!!!! ..... And don't talk about my Ae.....

I silently headed to my car door ....He came in mid-way and closed my car door ....

Trump -  Wait... Wait... Why are you running away ???.... You can't escape from me like that....and also ....your bodyguard isnt here to interrupt us like last time !!....

I looked at him in anger .....

Pete - I am not running from you.... Also, I told you not to talk about my ae !!....

I opened my car door again ... He closed it again .....and caught my hand .... I revealed it immediately disgusted by his touch !!!....

Pete - DON'T TOUCH ME!!!! ....

I said and wore my headset back ....

Trump- looks like something got  into you......And what is this?? ....Why are you wearing this??..

He took my headset and threw it to the corner !!....its broken into pieces ...

I looked at him in anger and clenched my fist ....

Trump - don't give me that look!! You little shit!

Trump - don't give me that look!! You little shit! ..... I said don't give me that look....

He raised his hand to punch me ...i caught his hand and punched him in the stomach .... He growled in pain .... I smirked and said ...

Pete - i said ..... DONT TOUCH ME !!!...

I caught his collar and kicked his stomach with my knee .....he shouted in pain ....

He raised his hand again and i caught his hand .... I punched him right in the face and he fell to the ground ......

Pete - you forgot my ae's punch ??..... Huh ??....is it paining ??..... You are hurt right ??.... I am too ....

I kicked his stomach and he puked blood ....

Pete - you know something ??..... I actually forgave you that day for hurting me ..... But ....

I lifted him with his collar and punched him in the stomach .....

Pete - but .... That day .... I saw his tears ... I never saw his tears before that ...you hurt my ae by hurting me !!!.... And ....