chapter 30 : your smile

Ae pov :

    I came back from my office. Pete is free now.. He is not that busy... So he goes to office half day now a days.. May be crimes decreased now a days. Pete went to gym. He is becoming strong daily. But he complains about body pains. Of course it's first time for him to exercise. No pain no gain. What can i do... I can't be with him 24/7 .. If I can... I won't say him to learn self defense.

    He came with sweaty body. But  he is looking so damn sexy with that sweat dripping his body. He is tired from hitting that bag. He is drinking water. I went to him and hugged him.

Pete - ae ~~ why don't you tell me that you are home.... So I can prepare something you to eat..

Ae - I don't want anything.. I want you..

Pete - stop it khab ae.... ( he released from me and went to bed room to bath)

I pulled him towards me and kissed him. He resisted at first but I knew.. He will melt in my arms way too fast... I trailed down my kisses from his jawline to his neck.... He was shivering.. He caught my shoulders... " A.. Ae khab.. Let me bath and come.. Naa... I am sweaty all over.. W.. Wait.. " He said. " No... I can't wait ....pete... " I said while sniffing his neck.

       I pushed him to bed quickly.... He was only wearing tank top and shorts... I just undressed him quickly... His hair was messy and his chest was moving up and down.

I locked my lips with his and tasted his all sweetness

I locked my lips with his and tasted his all sweetness. After two steamy positions I controlled myself when Pete said he is hungry..

    He went to bath at last and I went to cook the dinner. He was too tired and called me " Ae khab!! .... Ae ~~" .

I rushed to bedroom. He wore his pajamas. He was standing by holding the door.

Ae - what happened Pete... Are you hurt...

Pete - I am okay khab ae.... I am  tired ,pick me up.... I can't walk upto dining table..

Ae - that's it.... Come...hold me tight..

I picked him in my arms in bridal style... I giggled when I saw his cute shy face. He looked at me and hit my chest.

Ae - ouch... Pete... You became strong..