chapter 26: sweetness

Ae pov :

I woke up and found myself on top of Pete. He is still sleeping while two hands are still embracing me. My body is still sore. I got up with the remaining strength in my body. My shoulders and my back are hurting so bad. I went to kitchen and started cooking breakfast for Pete. I am not able to go college today , but he should go..

I was preparing vegetable salad for Pete... I was cutting vegetables. A low voice came from the bedroom. " Ae... " Pete called me. He stood at door while still rubbing his eyes. " What are doing khab... " He asked. " Preparing breakfast... "I said.

He rushed to me.

Pete - ae khab... Who told you prepare breakfast... I can do that... You are hurt... Go and sit there khab..

He ordered. I never saw him this Commanding.

Ae - no problem Pete... It's almost done... You go and bath..

Pete - ae ~~~ I told you I can prepare breakfast..... Don't make me angry khab... You go and sit that's it...

Ae - it's almost done... Pete...

He dragged me to couch and made me sit.

Pete - now... Stay here!!!... Don't touch anything....

Ae - I am fine Pete.... Iam okay now..

He kneeled in front of me and our faces were so close. He caught my hair and pressed his lips against mine. He gently bit my lips which made my spine chill. He kissed me deeply.. I was melted by kiss. He parted and gasped the air.

Pete - ae khab... If you want the kiss again.... Just stay here and don't do anything khab...

I nodded. He bit his lower lip and smiled.

 He bit his lower lip and smiled

" Good... "He said and pecked my lips and went to kitchen. I was still processing what was happened. Did.. Did Pete dominated me just now...

Iam shocked. Pete !!! How can you take me into your grip... That too just with a kiss... Iam embarrassed..