chapter 6 : me??

Pete pov :

    I woke up and bathed .... I had my breakfast and went to the office ....i am looking at the bombblast files ... Someone knocked on my door ..... I looked up and it's Alex ....

Pete - come in .....

He came in smiling and stood in front of me....i just sighed and continued working  on the files again ....

Alex - P Pete .....

Pete - yes....

I said while working ....

Alex - I want to give you something P ....

I looked at him ....He had a gift box in his hand... I shook my head and continued my work ...

Pete - what is it??....

Alex - just a surprise for you p Pete....i think you will like it ....

I chuckled and said ....

Pete - my life has already given me many surprises..... I don't want new.... I don't want your gift ... Just go and work ...

Alex - but P.... Please take it naa ..... Please ... You will like it P ...

I sighed and looked at him.... He gave me the box smiling ....i opened it ....It's my ae's headset.... I smiled happily and wore it ..... I started it and the sound went to my heart from headset .... I closed my eyes and tears escaped my eyes .... I stopped it and wiped my tears ....

Alex - do you like it P???...

He asked in excitement..... I nodded ...

Pete - But ...where did you get this??..... You got it repaired ??

He nodded and smiled widely ....

Alex - yesterday after you left, I picked it up P ..... I got it repaired ....you like it P ???....

I nodded and said ...

Pete - thank you for this.....thank you so much nong ...Sorry for shouting at you that day....don't take it to heart ....

Alex - it's okay P.....I thought you would be angry at me , but you liked it....take care na P ....

I nodded ....

Pete - okay I will..... Go back to work now ... And thank you for this ....

Alex - okay P...

He smiled and went to his place ...i smiled at him and continued working .... There are these 10 unsolved bomb cases ... Who is all behind these blasts ??....i should collect more evidence to solve this case ....but there are no strong clues in any of this bomb blast !!!...

    I am waiting for tin who is buying papers for the office .... I looked at my watch ... It's lunch time already ....i am waiting at the signal ...school students are crossing the road ....suddenly i saw a little girl with two ponytails looking at me .....she called me " mama .."

I smiled happily and about to hug her ... She ran away from me ....

Pete - apple !!.... Baby !!!...apple ...

     Looks like something's wrong..... Why she ran away from me ??.... Is she angry .... She is 6 years old now ... She can't speak other than mama and papa.... Her parents died in an accident infront of her ....she got shocked and lost her voice ...doctors said she can speak again once she forgets the incident that stuck in her mind ....

I taught her how to talk with fingers ...i taught her to signal some alphabets with her fingers ... I can understand ... I didn't visit her from last month .... I forgot to visit her in the orphanage .... I went back to the office back and finished my work ..