chapter 15:pain

Ae pov:

In the morning...

      I was thinking about Pete words yesterday. Why is he telling me to like someone else??.i told him I like him more than a friend. Can't he get it that i like him!!!.

     I went to college and having breakfast in the canteen. Pond, can, cha- am was there. Suddenly chompoo came and sat beside me. " Good morning p ae~~".she said.

    I just nodded to her. I was only thinking about Pete. "P ae.. What are you eating...?? " She asked.

" Meat ball fried rice... " I replied in a low tone.

" Is it your favourite?? " She asked in exictment.

" No... It's Pete 's favourite"I replied.

   " Where is p Pete.. Didn't he come today...? " She asked.

" He is busy" I replied.

" Oww... I met him yesterday... Why didn't he come today?? " She said.

" You... Met him.. Yesterday.... " I asked.

" Kha.... I asked about you to him.. how to win your heart... " She said.

" Why..?" I asked her.

" P ae... I like you... You are my hero... Will you be my boyfriend?? " She asked.

By hearing that I was in shock , pond was laughing... Can, cha am are looking at each other.

" You like this... Shorty.... Oh no... This is the joke of the year.... ( laugh).... I can't stop laughing.... Hahah... " Pond said.

" Why are you laughing P..... P ae is my hero.. Don't laugh" She said to him.

" P Ae don't mind him... Will you be my boyfriend... " She asked me again.

" Iam... Sorry.. Nong.... But I .. I like someone else.... I can't be your boyfriend.. " I said to her.

" Why... Kha..... ( she was about to cry).... I really like you naa~~"she said while crying.

" Stop crying.... I can't be your boyfriend but, I can be your brother.... Hmmm... I will be with you... And protect you as a brother.... Will you be my sister? " I said to her.

She just ran away while crying. I was confused.

" Ai ae.... How can you be cruel to that girl..... See she is crying now..... " Pond said.

" Really... But I already told her that I like someone....else.. "I said.

" But can't you refuse her gently.... " He said.

" I don't know how to be gentle.. " I said.

" Oho.... See who is saying??... The way you always take care of Pete.... Isn't that called gentle...??..you will go crazy for Pete if there is a scratch on his body" He said.

" Am I that gentle to Pete..?? " I asked.

" Ai pond... I don't think ae goes crazy for Pete... " Cha am asked.

" Really.... You don't belive me baby... I will show you how much they are into each other wait... ( he turned to me).. give me your phone ae.. " He asked me and I handed it to him.

He showed my phone lockscreen to cha am.

" Who is this kid? "She asked.

" Do you really have to ask cha am...??... Ai ae... Tell her who is that.... " He asked me.