chapter 8 : for you.

Ae pov:

I am waiting for Pete outside the school...where is he ??....why isn't he here yet ??....i saw him walking towards me while talking to one of his classmates .... I went to him and dragged him to my cycle .....

Ae - Come let's go...

Pete - Me?? ... Go with you??...

Ae - Yes!!..I will drop you at your house....

Pete - Do you know my house??...

Huh ??... He forgot ??... I just picked him today morning from his house ....

Ae - Yes.... I know....

He nodded and hoped on my bicycle ...we reached his home ..he got down and waved to me ...

Pete - byee....

I smiled and waved him back ...he went in ... I went to my home and ran to mom ...

His smile was different and he is acting weird too

His smile was different and he is acting weird too ....

Ae - Mae~ iam home....where are you??...

Mom - Iam in the backyard son .... Picking flowers, dear!! ...Come here...

I ran to the backyard and saw mother picking roses carefully .... I smiled and sat beside her ..she taught me how to pick flowers ... She smiled and ruffled my hair ...

Mom - good boy ...

I pecked her cheek and she smiled .... Mom gave me snacks and i ate them ...after finishing snacks i ran to park ...... I saw pete ....he is pouting??.. i went to him and sat beside him ...

Ae - heyy pete .... You are early ...

He turned his face away ....huh ??...

Ae - what happened pete ??...

He pouted and looked at the ground ...

Pete - you are bad khab ae ...

Ae - why ??....what did i do ??...

He looked at me pouting and said ...

Pete - you didn't wait for me today ....you left to home alone khab....

Ae - i did wait for you and i dropped you home pete ...what are you talking??...

Pete - you didn't khab ae ...you are lying !!...

Ae - iam not .... You even waved to me pete .....

Pete - Really ??... But I came home with my aunt jiew khab... She picked me up at school...

Ae - you didn't come with me ??... But it's you I dropped pete !! ....i remember it....You even asked me do I know your home!!...

He looked at me ....

Pete - He looked like me??....

I nodded ....

Pete - Maybe it's park khab....