chapter 25: dont leave

Ae pov :

We reached apartment , apple is roaming around and playing.

Pete - apple... Don't run around... Aren't you hungry dear..

Pete was shouting from kitchen. She ran to pete.

Pete - aren't you hungry huh??

Pete asked apple. She nodded. " Then why are you roaming around... Go.. Go and sit besideae... " She smiled and came to hall, sat beside me on couch.

" You wanna watch a movie..?? " I asked her. She smiled. " Which movie do you want to watch? " I asked her. " This one... ( I showed king Kong).... No... Then.. This one... ( I showed lion King, she nodded)... Okay then.. Let's watch.. " I said and started the movie. We both were watching with full concentration.

" Apple... Lunch is ready... Come on.. " Pete called from kitchen. Pete came to hall. He folded hands and looking both of us. " What are you both doing here... I am calling you both form kitchen.. Can't you both hear... " He complained. Me and looked at each other and giggled. " No... We didn't hear you.. " I replied.

" Ooo... Some one is ganging upon me khab... I see.. Then I will eat alone... You two.... Starve here!!!!!... " He said angrily and went back to kitchen. Apple looked at me with a pout.. " We made him angry?? .. Right... " I said to her. She nodded.

" Let's go to him... " I said and we both went to kitchen. Pete is eating already. " Ooo.. I am hungry apple..... Can we get food here... " I said to apple. She shook her head. " Iam thinking same apple.... How can we eat now.. Helloo... Is there anyone can serve us food??... " I asked. He looked at us. " No.. One khub.. " He replied. He turned away.

" Looks like we have to make our own food apple.. No body is taking care of us.... Come.. Let's go.. " I said and acted like cooking food. I looked at Pete.. He is still ignoring. " Ouch... My hand.... " I said. " What happened khab ae.... Are you hurt... " Pete said immediately and started checking me... Me and apple laughed.

" You both tricked me khab.. I am not going to talk to both of you now.... Do what ever you want khab... " He said and continued eating. He is upset now.. My angel is sulking. I turned to apple. She folded her hands and looking at me angrily. " Let's go make our angel happy apple come on... " I said and went near Pete. " We are sorry..... Forgive us naa~~" I said to him.

He didn't replied. " Apple... Come here and help me... " She came beside me. She caught her ears and gave a big smile to Pete. He looked at her and turned away again. " I am sorry naa babe... We both are hungry.. Forgive us naa~~ muah... " I kissed his cheek. " What are doing in front of children khab ae~~~" He whined.

" Aww.. Can't I kiss my angel.. Apple come here... We will both kiss Pete.... Until he forgive us come on... " I said while picking up apple.

We both kissed Pete.." Aeeeee~~ ~ stop it it's embarrassing.. " He said while his cheeks turned to red. " Why... We will kiss you until you forgive us.. Right apple... " I said. She nodded. " Okay.. Okay.... I forgive both of you... Stop it... " He said.

Apple slid to Pete arms and kissed his cheek. She caught her tummy... Pete looked at her. " Are you hungry... " He asked. She nodded. " Go and sit both of you khab... I will bring food... " He said. We both went to dining table and sat.
Pete served food and we all ate. After having lunch I dropped apple back in pete's car.

I went back to apartment. Pete was watching TV. News channels are shouting about bomb blast. I went to sleep. I felt dizzy due to pain killers. I woke up after 3 hours. It's evening already.. I went to hall.. Pete is not there. I went to kitchen.. He is not there too.. " Pete... Pete.. " I called him. No response. Where did he went?. I heard crying sound.. I went into that direction.. Pete was sitting on ground hugging his knees and crying in lobby.