chapter 12: for you.

2 years later...

Ae pov :

       Tomorrow is pete's 18 th birthday... I should give him something which reminds me to him.... I got it... Pete will definitely like it....

Next day....

     I went to his house and celebrated his birthday... We had dinner with his mother ... I decided to stay at his home and mae also said to stay...

I went to his room.... He sat on bed... I went and sat beside him.. He looked at me..

Ae - Pete....

Pete - khab ae!!!...

Ae - I have something for you..

Pete - what is it khab ae!!!...

I took the box from my pocket and gave it to him.

Ae - here... Happy birthday to you...

Pete - thank you khab ae...

He opened the box and smiled at it...

Ae - do you like it??

Pete - how can I not like it ae... I love them... But!! They are two....

Ae - yes... One is for me and one is for you..... You can take anyone..

He smiled happily..

Pete- then... I want white one khab...

Ae - okay.. I will take black one then.... See they are matching and king is written on them both..

He wore it and smiled happily

Pete - I luv this watch khab ae..... Thank you khab..

He said cutely....

I pinched his cheeks.....

Ae - stop acting cute..... Hmm...

Pete - iam not cute khab....

Ae - ohhh... Who will believe it.. Hahah... Come... Let's go to sleep

Pete - okay khub...

He rested his head on my shoulder...we both laid on the bed...

Pete - ae khab....

Ae - hmm??

Pete - thank you for the gift..... And.... Thank you for being beside me... I can't live without you khub.....

Ae - you said thank you many times for now..... Go to sleep... And I also can't live without you...

Pete - okay khub...

Ae - now go to sleep..

He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

I looked at him and smiled. I went to sleep while watching his cute face... I like you more than friend Pete.... Do you also like me like the way I do..... I will tell you soon.... Once iam done with confusion.... I closed my eyes and hugged him tightly...