| 2 |

"This is amazing," I cooed as I walked around with Jihye, to explore the whole place that was called I-Land.

We had been told that within two hours each applicant, that had moved on, would go down and vote out five people, that then would get eliminated to what they called the Ground.

"It really is," Jihye nodded in agreement as we walked to the kitchen, where all the boys stood huddled and ate the food that stood on the kitchentable, most likely for us.

"Lim Jihye, to the voting room," a narrating voice called out as I had just grabbed an apple. I slowly looked over at Jihye, who just stared up at the ceiling, looking for the owner of the voice. As if she would see him.

"Welp, my time has come unnie," Jihye shrugged before she looked over at me, "try and socialize a bit, will you?" she questioned with a small sigh, making me just nod at her, "I'm serious."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll try," I waved it off for her and she quickly walked away towards the voting room.

"Edin-ah?" Jake spoke up, making me snap my head towards him.

"Yes?" I questioned him.

"Do you want us to call you by Edin, or do you have a Korean name you'd rather use?" he questioned, making me hesitate as I thought about it.

"I mean... you can use Edin. But if we were to talk about Korean names... then my name is Yang Hana."

"Ah..." he nodded at me, "so... what do you want us to use?"

"I don't care, I react on both," I waved it off, making him grin widely at me.

"I'll find out what to call you then," he excused before skipping off.

I like him. He was cute.

As time passed everyone had been down to vote, and once again we all stood down in the lobby, silently praying that we wouldn't be the one leaving.

"It's okay, it's okay," Jihye silently chanted as we stood beside each other and the first eliminated person got shown up on screen.

One by one the eliminated was revealed; EJ, Sungchul, Taki and Sunoo. This meant one of us girls were staying. I immediately turned my head to Jihye, who seemed to have realized the same thing as well, as a wide grin spread on her face before we both looked back at the screen and grabbed onto the other's hand.

"With five votes... Lim Jihye."

My smile immediately fell. I hadn't realized that Jihye could be the one voted down. I looked over at Jihye, her happy grin had turned into a sad smile as she just nodded in acceptance.

"It's okay," Jihye silently nodded again, as she threw her bag over her shoulder, following what all the other eliminated boys did, "I'll be back, though."

"What am I gonna do?" I sighed before looking over at her, and immediately pulling her into a hug, "you better get back, otherwise I'll come to you."

"Don't you dare come to me, I'll get back," she assured and patted my back before slowly letting go.

"Yah! Lim Jihye! I'll be waiting!" I called out after her as she walked up to the gate and she glanced back at me before casually winking at me, making me shake my head in disbelief.

Once all eliminated boys were inside the gate as well, it began turning and I waved at Jihye who just pointed to her mouth, which was smiling widely, as if to say I should smile.

"So... what now?" Heeseung turned around to the rest of us, as the gate had turned completely.

"Lets divide rooms," Seon offered and everyone nodded in agreement, "I think we should share rooms with ones we didn't come here with. So we all would get to know each other better."

"I'd like to share with Edin," Jake raised his arm, making everyone look over at him, "she seems nice."

"Okay... so who jumps on that room?" Seon questioned and Sunghoon immediately raised his arm, "then go pick a room."

I hesitantly picked up my bag, before following the two boys up to the first room Jake entered.

"Why did you want to share a room with me?" I frowned at Jake, as I placed my bag down on the bed I had been given.

"Because you're nice," he grinned widely at me, "and you're the only girl, so I didn't want you to feel excluded by being chosen as the last one."

"So it was out of pity?" I questioned with an arched brow.

"No, no, no," he shook his head immediately, "I actually really wanted to get to know you better."

"Oh... Okay."