| 26 |

"You're doing it wrong Edin," K spoke up again as he stopped the song in the middle.

"Sorry," I excused with a small bow of the head, "I'll correct it."

"Practice harder," he spoke and I just nodded in agreement.

"I will," I muttered before we took it from the top once again.

I got back behind the curtains once again along with Jungwon, Jake and Sunghoon as K and Heeseung started off the song.

"I don't care how much you think you should practice, you have to get at least eight hours of sleep, every night," Jake reminded me as I just nodded at him.

"Don't think about it noona, I think you look great," Jungwon softly patted my shoulder, making me smile softly and just nod at him.

"Then I can just do things he can't," I pointed out, making Jungwon happily nod at me.

"Sure you can," he pointed out to me, "I don't know what, but I'm sure there's something."

"Oh, I know exactly what," I assured him, "and your part is coming."

Jungwon immediately widened his eyes, before realizing we were nearing his part and soon disappeared out through the curtains. Soon followed by Jake.

"We'll speak with him after this," Sunghoon assured before going out for his part as well.

We continued throughout the song, before K sighed and walked up to stop the music once again before turning to look at me.

"I know, I know. Wrong foot," I quickly spoke and raised my hands up in the air.

"If you know, then why aren't you doing anything about it?" he questioned me.

"Give me time to correct myself with one correction at a time," I spoke up.

"The countdown is not giving you that time," K spoke up and gestured out to the egg, where the count now were down on two days left before the test.

"Can we talk about this?" Heeseung spoke up, making everyone look over at him, "about treating Edin badly because she is having a hard time with dancing. She might not be the best dancer, but she's the best vocalist by far."

"Prove it," Jungwon urged and nudged my arm, making me immediately shake my head, "for the cameras."

"No way," I shook my head at him, "it's just awkward."

"Sing the song you and Jihye did when we were in the Ground," Jake nodded eagerly as I stepped back and just shook my head at all of them.

"I'm not doing it," I shook my head at them.

"My point is, that if anyone treats Edin badly because of her dance skills, they'll feel terrible later on," Heeseung pointed out, "believe me. She deserves the same treatment like the rest of us, but instead everyone seems to be a bit harsher on her, just because she's a girl or because of her dancing."

"Well... I'd say Sunghoon hasn't," Jake spoke up, "and all the boys younger than her. They adore her."

"Obviously," Jungwon nodded in agreement, from my side, "who wouldn't want a noona like her?"

"I don't get why this is a topic," I spoke up, "it's fine, hoenstly. It's just constructive critisism."

"No, it isn't," Heeseung shook his head, "how can it be constructive critisism, when no one is telling you what you can do to do it better?"

"It's alright, really," I quickly assured, "don't think about it."

"How can it be alright?" Heeseung questioned in frustration, clearly not understanding it.

"Because she's been used to the harsh tone," Jake realized.

"It's really not harsh," I spoke up, "it's alright. I'm not hurt by it. Look, I'm fine," I pointed out and smiled widely at the boys, who all just stared at me, whilst K nodded in agreement.

"How can you not be hurt by the things you've been told?" Heeseung questioned in disbelief, as I just shrugged.

"I'm just not," I excused, "why would I be?"

"Because all you've been told is basically that you won't make it, and that you're not good enough. Not to mention that one time where you got called useless," Heeseung listed.

"It's not to sound dramatic or anything... but you don't think I've heard those plenty of times before?" I questioned him with a small laugh.

"She's ice cold," Jungwon commented in shock, "no wonder Sunghoon-ie hyung likes her."

"Yah," Sunghoon let out a laugh of disbelief as I just snickered at Jungwon's comment.

"Ice ice baby," I muttered in a singing voice, making him snicker as well in amusement.

"She really is completely unfazed," Jungwon commented, "I can't believe it. I would've been on the floor in tears."

"Would you really, though?" I questioned him and he just nodded at me.

"Am I just really unsensitive or what is it?" I questioned in disbelief.

"You know... something tells me it's the way you were brought up," Jake commented as he looked at me in confusion.

"Who cares?" I waved it off, "can't we just continue?"

"I can't actually believe this..." Heeseung trailed off in confusion.

"Right, so from the top lads! Lets go!" I exclaimed before rushing back over behind the curtain once more, and patiently waited for the boys to just accept it and continue practicing as well.