| 34 |

We had been given 11 days for the last test, which we all were going to perform together. It was quite fun to all be practicing together, but at the same time it was a big chaos. A loud sound from the egg had made us all turn immediately as it began turning.

"What's happening?" Sunoo gasped before I saw a familiar face poking out from the egg as it continued turning.

"Jihye!" I exclaimed before running out of the practice room and straight to Jihye, who had been the first one to go out of the egg.

I immediately pulled her in for a tight hug as she just laughed and hugged me back equally as tight.

"Noona!" Taki happily exclaimed before jumping down to me, and I pulled him into the hug as well before he passed on to Niki.

"You became a dancer," Jihye nudged my arm.

"Barely," I let out a small laugh before we all turned to the egg as it made a loud sound.

"All applicants, former and current, will be putting up a collaboration stage of 'Into the I-Land'."

We all cooed in excitement before walking to the practice room together to run it over. We practiced for hours and just had fun with it, until all the former applicants announced that they had prepared something for us.

"What did you do?" I questioned Jihye as she just grinned widely at me and pulled me to the couches to sit down with her and the rest of the boys. In a flash a question appeared up on screen.

'Who do you want to speak informally to the most?'

"K hyung," Jungwon stated, "isn't it?"

"Or Jay hyung," Sunoo pushed it further.

"Isn't it Edin?" Heesueng questioned.

"Why would they want to speak informally to me?" I defended, "doesn't everyone do that?"

"They call you noona," he defended and pointed amongst the younger boys.

One by one it was revealed who people wanted to speak informally to the most, before everyone agreed on three minutes of reversed roles.

"Yah," Jihye turned to me, making me casually look over at her, "you should be working harder," she spoke making me just nod, "wah, she really is cold to informal speech!" she exclaimed making the other boys laugh.

"I haven't been used to this system," I excused to her with a wave of my hand.

"Oh that's right," she realized as the boys continued to have fun in teasing each other.

'Which I-Lander is the handsomest?'

"Oh definitely Edin," Jihye spoke up, making me let out a small snort before shoving her off the couch as she just laughed along with the boys.

"You're so annoying," I complained to her before she sat up on the couch once more as the boys debated who it was gonna be.

It was revealed to be Sunghoon at number one and Jungwon at number two.

"Maybe another day Sunoo-ya!" I called out to the sulky Sunoo who sat in the couches.

'Who is the prettiest I-Lander?'

"Ah, Sunoo," I cooed out, "this is yours!"

Sure enough Sunoo's name popped up first as I proudly patted both my shoulders.

"Told ya!" I happily exclaimed as Sunoo just sat and enjoyed the attention.

"Oh, you're second," Jihye slapped my arm making me look up to the screen, "impressive, and I didn't even vote for you."

"Who did you then vote for?" I gasped at her.

"Your grandma," she replied bluntly.

"Yeah okay, fair enough," I nodded in agreement as the boys all laughed.

'Which I-lander would you introduce your younger sister to, if you had to choose?'

"Hana," Sunghoon immediately spoke up.

"You have a sister?" I questioned in shock and he just nodded.

"There's no way I'm introducing her to these," he defended and gestured around at all of the boys.

"Yeah I wouldn't either," I agreed to him as I leaned back and watched the discussion go on.

Sure enough Sunghoon placed first once again, to no one's surprise.

"Noona, do you have an older brother?" Niki spoke up, making me let out a small laugh as I shook my head.

"I have a younger one," I corrected.

"Ah, he's adorable!" Jihye sighed and placed a hand on top of her heart.

"Same age as Daniel, just half the height," I spoke making everyone let out small laughs.

"Just like you," Jungwon happily spoke.

"Yah," I let out a small laugh at him as he just casually shrugged.

"Can we then ask him, whose sister he'd like to meet?" Kyungmin spoke up, making everyone coo out as the attention went back to Sunghoon who seemed to be at a crossroads.

"In that case I'll go with Jake," Sunghoon spoke and pointed to Jake, who just proudly smiled.

"Isn't that mean to noona?" Taki questioned making everyone let out laughs.

"Ah, my mom is a Yang," Jake waved it off, "like Hana's dad."

"She's a Yang?" I questioned with widened eyes, "yo... my aunt right... she moved to Australia around the same time my dad moved to England. Have never heard from her."

"I swear if you have any more connections to anyone in this room I'm gonna flip a table," K spoke up, "I just simply refuse to believe all of it."

"No, no, it's true. She moved to... either Victoria or Queensland, I don't remember," I replied, "I recall being told she moved with her boyfriend at the time. But I don't know his name."

"What if we're cousins?" Jake gasped at me, making me let out a laugh at him.

"Ah, I don't think so," I shook my head at him, "I refuse to believe it."

"Would be cool though," he pointed out.

"Would explain a lot," I nodded at him before we just pointed to each other with small smiles.

'Which I-Lander did you miss the most?'

"I'm gonna be disappointed if my name is not up there," Jay stated before the title appeared.

'Edin'

"I'm disappointed," Jay stated as I let out a small laugh.

"Ah! I've missed you all too!" I cooed at the boys.

'Just kidding, we've missed everyone. We love you all!'

"You know... for a moment, I felt special," I commented to Jihye who just let out a small laugh at me, "how long are you staying?"

"Just a few hours," she replied making me sigh before hugging onto her arm tightly, "you don't want me leaving?"

"I miss a girl to talk to," I excused in a mutter to her.

"We'll talk when you've made the line up," she assured and patted my hands around her arm, softly.