| 17 |

I let out a small giggle, as I sat cross legged on my bed, whilst watching Sunghoon waddle around the room to get ready for bed as well. He looked absolutely wrecked. He clearly was tired, and looked to be zoning out once in a while when he just would pause in the middle of whatever action he was in the midst of.

"What?" Sunghoon turned his head to me, in realization of I was laughing.

"You're cute," I commented making him let out a small tired laugh as well, "you're really tired, aren't you?"

"Mhm," he hummed before walking over and falling back down on his bed, before closing his eyes.

"Haven't you slept properly?" I questioned in amusement as he just shrugged, "you haven't."

"Just been thinking," he excused to me, "we're continuing the show tomorrow, and I'm just nervous."

"But you're... you're already secured a spot," I commented as I cocked my head to the side. He simply nodded before opening his eyes and looking over at me.

"But you aren't," he pointed out, "and I'm scared of what would happen if you didn't continue."

"Why?" I frowned at him.

"Jake told me," he admitted making me let out a small gasp.

"That little..." I trailed off in realization, "when did he tell you?"

"When he returned to I-Land. He told me everything that had happened in the Ground, and that he was worried about what would happen if you didn't move up as well," he excused, "I even tried to get you moved up in the representative test."

"But you won," I pointed out and he just nodded at me.

"I messed up my axel jump on purpose, to try and pull our points down," he sighed, making me grab my pillow and throw it straight at him, just to get a small laugh from him.

"Are you an idiot?" I exclaimed at him as he shook his head before sitting up straight in his bed, "why in the world would you do that?"

"Because... you need to debut," he pointed out, "you deserve that."

"How would you even know?" I questioned him.

"Because no one has worked harder than you did in I-Land. No one rushed to calm down Daniel when he was nervous, and no one took so well care of others that it put her health at risk," he pointed out to me, "all in the span of five weeks," he remarked as the last, "if anyone has been deserving it's you."

"I can't dance," I shook my head at him, "I can't debut without dance."

"I beg to differ," he commented, "after you performed 'Black Swan' today? Hannie, you went from being the one no one thought could dance, to being the one every boy thought was the best dancer."

"Niki is the best," I pointed out to him, making him sigh.

"You get my point!" he exclaimed as he ran a hand through his hair.

"I do," I assured him with a small laugh, "but it's not the right style I can dance."

"Screw that, you just need more confidence," he waved it off, "which you'll get when you get into part two."

"We should sleep," I stated making him frown over at me, "I don't want to talk about the future."

"You can go live with my mom until you have figured out something, if you don't make it," he spoke up, making me glance over at him.

"I don't want to," I shook my head at him, "I got into this mess myself, and I'll get out of it as well. Now, I'm gonna sleep."

I silently laid down and turned my back to him, whilst he had just sat still and watched me. I really didn't like to think about what would happen if I didn't continue. I really had no idea on what to do, I didn't even have any excess family I could contact or live with, and I wasn't old enough to live on my own yet, legally.

"You're shivering," Sunghoon spoke up, making me realize how cold I was feeling.

"I'm fine," I excused, making him sigh.

I heard some rustling from his bed before feeling something behind me in the bed, before an arm draped over my waist.

"What are you doing?" I questioned hesitantly, as I felt my face heat up.

"Warming you," he excused to me. He surely was relatively warm, compared to other people. Or maybe it was just something I told myself, "you're freezing cold."

"Sunghoon..." I trailed off making him hum, "why in the world are you doing this? Usually you would be flustered at me just complimenting you."

"Mhm," he hummed and nuzzled his face into my hair, "but I'm tired, and when I'm tired I get honest," he admitted.

"I believe that then," I stated. He truly had become a completely other person at the times he was tired, from that time in the practice room where he just bluntly questioned if it wasn't a date, to the time back in I-Land where he had clung to my arm, that one morning, "at least try and get some sleep."

"I will. This is comfortable," he spoke making me let out a small laugh, despite how flustered I was.

"God, you're a completely other person," I commented in amusement as he just nodded and tightened his grip around my waist.

"See? You stopped shivering," he stated in a tired voice, "all you need is just me."

"Maybe I do," I replied making him let out a small giggle. This was so unlike him, it was insane.

"Good. Cause I like you," he muttered making me widden my eyes at his words.

"What did you just say?" I questioned him frantically.

"I like you," he repeated, the smile was evident in his voice, "I'd want to take you out on a date some time."

"Oh my, I don't think you'll remember this in the morning," I commented at him, making him just shrug.

"Night Hannie," he muttered before going silent and his breaths slowed down.

Sure enough, in the morning I had been woken up by him literally jumping out of the bed in realization. I had been quite confused about his reaction, but he had been beet red as he had rambled on about apologies, which in the end had been quite amusing.