| 33 |

"Wah! Cute!" I cooed out as the 'Chamber 5' boys walked down to the lobby to join the rest of us.

"Wah! Small!" Sunghoon mockingly cooed back at me.

"It is supposed to be oversized!" I defended to him.

"Still small," he let out a small laugh.

"When do you two ever shut up?" Jay questioned.

"Probably never," Heeseung shook his head as he adjusted his baseball cap.

"Okay... I'm not speaking with him for the rest of the night," I stated making the other boys let out small laughs as Sunghoon just gasped at me.

"You really mean that?" he questioned and I just nodded before crossing my arms and looking back up to the screen.

"Flame On unit to the stage."

I happily skipped up to the egg along with the others in my unit. We all stepped out on stage together and lined up after being handed microphones. We all talked together about how we felt it had gone.

"And how about the dancing, Edin?" Sungdeuk questioned me, making me smile widely.

"I feel that I've improved a lot in the past week," I nodded at him, "with the help of Niki."

"Ah, Niki taught you?" he questioned and I nodded at him.

"It's the only one Niki insists on teaching," Jay revealed, as Niki sheepishly grinned, "the younger boys really have a soft spot for Edin."

"I'm just loveable," I excused to him with a shrug, making the producers all let out laughs at us.

"Well, the stage is yours," Shihyuk stated and we all got out into positions.

We performed the song and got feedback, and they were actually surprised by me. Once we returned to I-Land I happily skipped out of the egg and down to the other boys, where Jake immediately pulled me into his side.

"What has happened to you?" Jake questioned, making me immediately point over at Niki who proudly smiled.

"Riki is helping me a lot," I excused to him making him just nod at me.

"Chamber 5 to the stage."

I happily cheered on the boys as we watched them go up on stage. Let me tell you, it was a really entertaining stage and I enjoyed every moment of it.

"You two are not gonna let Sunghoon live after this, are you?" K questioned Jay and I.

"Not a chance," we both shook our head and watched an utmost bubbly Sunghoon on screen, both desperately trying not to break down into laughter.

As the others returned we all went up to change into the uniforms for the elimination that would take place half an hour later. I silently returned my badge with the other boys before we went out on stage once more for another elimination. As per usual they took it from the top and went down and as per usual I zoned out whilst they revealed the first six spots, knowing I wouldn't be in one of those. But as it thinned out in the boys, I grew more and more confused as to why Jungwon continued to be here.

"We'll now reveal rank 9."

I looked over at Jungwon, who seemed to have zoned out by now. I smiled softly before reaching over and grabbing his hand, making him look over at me.

"It's gonna be you," I whispered to him, making him immediately shake his head in denial, "you're not done yet."

"The ninth ranking I-Lander is... Edin."

I snapped my head over towards the monitor with a frown, before looking up at the producers who all just nodded at me.

"You're not done yet," Jungwon corrected me in a soft tone, before letting go of my hand and softly pushing me forward.