| 29 |

For the next test we had to do a mini mission, in which we had been seperated into two units once again. The mini mission was to do a short cover of a Seventeen song. There were the 'Hit' unit and the 'Pretty U' unit. Luckily for me, I had ended up in 'Pretty U', I would not have been able to stay sane if I had ended in the 'Hit' unit.

We had gotten the units this morning, and now had an exact amount of eigth hours to practice before we would be evaluated and distributed into the units of the next test, in which we didn't even know the title or the song.

"From the top," Jake excitedly exclaimed as we finally had nailed the couch part.

"Make it dr-" Daniel were about to continue before I quickly looked over at him, "nothing..."

"Your innocent ears shouldn't know such songs," I reminded him making a small smile spread on his face as I walked over and sat down on the arm rest, "hit it Sunoo-ya!"

"You got it noona!" Sunoo happily replied before starting the song.

I patiently waited until Sunoo's part, where he came up from behind the sofa, before looking up, and turning with the other boys. However, instead of sitting back down on the armrest, I had to do a turn and sit down on the couch beside Sunghoon, so that Sunoo could sit on the armrest. 

The practice went alright, except from when we came to that part where we had to do that thing with placing our hand on our head, at individual times. It seemed that Jake always just remembered it right at the moment Jungwon had to do it. It had always made us yell out when he had done it.

"Maybe we should just move on," Daniel spoke up, before walking over and beginning to lift up in my hair, so that it was floating around whenever he would stand and lift it up, "don't you think noona?"

"Ah, but Jake has to get it down," I reminded him.

"This unit really just is everyone who likes Hana," Jake sighed in realization, "and then me."

"Don't you like me?" I questioned with a small gasp.

"Not like loverboy," Jake excused, earning a hit from Sunghoon, "and I don't adore you in the same way as them," Jake excused and pointed to all the younger boys in the room.

"Noona's the best," Taki grinned widely, making me let out a small laugh at him.

"Isn't he cute?" I questioned the others who just nodded in agreement.

"We just like noona," Jungwon excused to Jake, "she's the best."

"Damn right I am," I let out a small laugh.

"But why do you like her the most?" Jake questioned, making Jungwon simply shrug.

"Oh... well..." Sunoo trailed off as he turned around to look at us, "she's happy, encouraging, cute."

"Ah, and then she absolutely loves us," Daniel added as well.

"We just like her," Taki shrugged making Jake sigh before leaning back in the couch.

"Just face it Aussie boy, they love me and you can't do nothing about it," I happily praised myself.

"But I don't get why," Jake loudly complained.

"Because I'm loveable," I shrugged at him.

"She's right, you know," Sunghoon agreed, making me widely grin at Jake, who just slumped back in the couch and sulked to himself

"What are you gonna do if she gets eliminated?" Jake questioned in realization, making the four boys suddenly go silent.

"Won't we accept it like any other time?" Daniel questioned the others who all just shrugged.

"It's just like... if we had an older sister and left her as well to do this," Taki pointed out to them, "right? So it's just like how we left our families to do this."

"Alright, no sad talk!" I clapped my hands together and stood up from the couch, "one more time!"

At the end of the day Sunoo had won the small mini mission, which gave him the priveledge of deciding on the units, or at least who he wanted in his.

"Last I-Lander in Chamber 5 unit..."

My god, please let it be me. I don't know what I would do if I ended up in 'Flame On', if I ended up there I truly was screwed this time. There's no way I would be able to do that.

"Lee heeseung."

Everyone looked over at Heeseung in shock as he hesitantly got up to go to the 'Chamber 5' practice room.

"What do I do?" I muttered to myself as I looked back at the screen, where it played the 'Flame On' practice vieo once more.

"Noona?" Niki called out and clapped his hands in front of my face, making me look up at him, "are you coming?"

"Yeah... sorry," I excused and followed him and the others to the first floor practice room, still in my own little daze of worry.

"You'll be fine," he assured and patted my back softly, "I'll teach you how to dance."

"Do you really mean that?" I immediately turned to him and he just nodded, "you're a lifesaver!"

"Yah! You two, we have to give out parts," Jay called out, making us immediately rush over to them and sit down on the floor as well.

I didn't really listen to how we divided the parts or who had ended as the leader. I had been too focused on how I'm gonna survive this. But in the end it seemed like Sunghoon had been decided as leader, and I had gotten part five to practice, seeing as we didn't kow who would be out in the end, and who wouldn't.