| 31 |

The night before the elimination we had gotten small booklets with all sorts of fan letters. To my surprise, mine had been just as thick as the boys'. I hadn't expected that to happen, especially considering that I was the only girl, and not exactly talented in all aspects.

"We'll do fine," Jake spoke up as we all stood in the egg to go to the elimination.

"Who are you speaking to?" Sunghoon let out a small laugh at him.

"You," Jake bluntly replied, making me snicker at both of them, "Edin and I will be just fine... but you... whew, you were a flop."

"He's right you know," I agreed with Jake, as Jake laid his arm around my shoulders as we both just sheepishly grinned up at Sunghoon.

"I hate you two," he sighed in a mutter.

"Funny, you've told me otherwise," I spoke up making Jake gasp before a wide grin spread on his face and Sunghoon's eyes widened as he looked over at him, "what? Not here?"

"You told her?" Jake happily exclaimed, "you finally told her, man?"

"Tone down the Aussie a bit, will you? It sounds weird when you begin to translate your slang," I pointed out to him before we stepped out on stage and all lined up, whilst we waited for the elimination to start up.

As it slowly began I patiently waited for us to get past the first eight, that would mark the debut group.

"The eigth ranked I-Lander, with-"

I didn't really listen to what amount of votes people got, I just found it depressing in a way, for some reason.

"Edin."

I looked up in confusion in the belief someone had wanted to talk to me, but when people just looked at me I had immediately looked down at the monitor where I was announced to be in the eigth rank. My eyes had nearly bulged out of my head before I hesitantly stepped forward and were handed a microphone.

I continued to just stare at the monitor with wide eyes, before I had to turn around and quickly compose my face properly, by slapping my cheeks three times before I turned back around to the amused producers who all sat and watched me.

"Oh wow," I muttered before actually thinking about what to say, "seeing the global fans support me this much, just encourages me to continue to practice hard and prove that I'm worthy of having gotten as far as I have. Thank you," I bowed before handing back the microphone and walking over to the egg that immediately began turning as I had stepped in it.

As the egg had turned, Sunghoon and Jay had immediately rushed up and pulled me into a hug, before they both had followed me over to the cabinet and helped me with placed the debut badge on my vest.

"Ah, unbelieveable," I muttered as Sunghoon helped close the badge.

"You deserved it," he spoke and I simply shook my head at him, "and this time it can't be because of your grandma, like you worried. The episode can't possibly have aired yet."

"But-" I began making Jay immediately cut me off.

"No buts, you deserved it, just accept it," Jay pointed out, making me hum silently, "now... tonight is a night of celebration for you, you should smile."

"I need to know who is eliminated," I realized before rushing back to the screen, watching it closely until it was only Daniel and Taki that was left, "oh my boys," I muttered as I saw their sad expressions.

"It's just how it goes," Heeseung softly patted my shoulder as he didn't look away from the screen either.

"It should be me standing up there," I spoke, making him immediately shake his head.

"You should've been placed higher," he corrected.

"Don't lie," I muttered as Daniel were revealed to be the last one who would continue for tonight. I patiently waited for the egg to turn, before rushing forward and pulling him in for a tight hug as he began crying, "oh, Danny Boy. You deserved so much better than that," I soothed him softly before he nodded and moved on to the next boy, "Niki," the next boy who immediately popped up in my mind, and I rushed over and pulled him in for a hug, straightening his position from being bent over to, just having his head laying on my shoulder as I silently stood and rubbed his back as he continued to cry, "it's okay," I muttered to him making him silently nod at me.

Needless to say everyone were torn up about Taki's elimination. Everyone loved that boy, and no one wanted to see him go just like that.