| 27 |

Yesterday Heeseung, Jungwon and Sunghoon had had their day off. So Jake, K and I had spent all day just rehearsing and practicing whilst the three had been out to enjoy themselves.

"Noona, we got presents," Daniel shook my shoulder making me frown as he held up a bag in front of my face.

"Presents?" I muttered in confusion and pushed myself up to sit before grabbing the bag, "from who?"

"We think it's the top three boys," Daniel whispered as Taki happily showed the shirt he had gotten.

"Ah, it suits you," I cooed at him before digging into my bag and pulling out a pair of light blue sweats, "wait... these fit?" I questioned and quickly stood up before holding the sweats up to my own body, "I think they fit."

"Try them on!" Daniel exclaimed at me.

"Turn around," I urged and they quickly did so, to let me change into my sweats.

"Oh my god... they fit," I gasped in realization as both Taki and Daniel turned back around, "it's the first pants I've worn in months that has fit me."

"I wonder who figured out your size..." Daniel trailed off, making me immediately remember who it was.

"I know," I realized before pulling the two boys with me.

We were the last three to arrive in the purple room, as the other boys already were woken up and had jumped on the three boys who stayed in the room.

"Did they do this?" I questioned, making Hanbin immediately nod at me.

"Thank you~" Taki immediately cooed before going around and hugging the boys on turn.

"Who of you figured out my size?" I questioned as I looked around at the three boys.

"Well, who do you think?" Jungwon questioned with a small laugh, "loverboy, duh."

"She's actually wearing pants that fit," Sunoo gasped at me and I just happily nodded before skipping over to Sunghoon's bed, where he and Jake sat. Jake looking a bit more awake than Sunghoon.

"Thank you," I happily cooed, making Sunghoon just nod at me. His bedhair bouncing back and forth as he rubbed his eyes, "he's cute, isn't he?"

"Immensely," Jake let out a small laugh at me.

The boys then went on to talk about what they had done yesterday, before Jungwon had happily gasped.

"Oh noona, you need to see a video of Sunghoon-ie hyung," Jungwon exclaimed at me, making me look over at him with raised eyebrows.

"No, no, no," Sunghoon shook his head before I had rushed over and grabbed the phone Jungwon had used yesterday, before jumping back to the place I had sat moments before.

"Is it the one from the VR?" I questioned and Jungwon immediately nodded at me.

I grinned widely before starting the video, whilst Sunghoon turned towards Jake and burried his head in his shoulder as everyone laughed at the screams erupting from the phone.

"Sounds like a brave loverboy you got there," Sunoo stated making me let out a small laugh as Sunghoon just curled into an even smaller ball.

"Please, no more!" Sunghoon loudly exclaimed, making everyone laugh even more.

"If you swipe to the left there's some videos of him skating," Heeseung spoke, making my eyebrows immediately raise and swipe to the left.

"Ah, I've waited for this moment," I grinned as I saw the thumbnail of the video, "lets see if you've earned the title of ice prince," I stated as Sunghoon slowly unravelled from his small ball.

"Oh, he has," Heeseung nodded as I started the video.

I watched the video in awe at how effortlessly he moved across the ice. How could he make it look so easy? Had it been me, I would've broken every bone in my body within ten seconds.

"So... do I earn it?" Sunghoon smugly questioned as the video finished.

"Perhaps you do," I admitted before replaying the video and slightly frowning, "all ice skaters move differently, right? No one moves completely identical."

"I don't think that is possible," he shook his head, "I guess everyone moves in their own individual way... don't they?"

"I would say so, just in general, yeah," K nodded.

"Why?" Sunghoon frowned down at me.

"I think I've seen you before," I spoke, making his eyes widen as everyone else went silent, "in 2017. When I was touring with the circus. We all went to see an ice skating competition, because I wanted to see one. In Gdansk. I recall... thinking a skater was handsome and got a picture with him... but... no that's not possible," I shook my head in denial.

"Then you have a picture, right?" Hanbin spoke up.

"I suppose I do," I nodded, "but... I don't think... what kind of coincidence is that?"

"The first thing you're doing when you get your phone back, is find that picture," Jay stated, "I need to know if this can be true."

"I don't think it is... it would be absolutely insane," I commented, "I remember the boy thought I couldn't speak Korean, so he very desperately tried to say things in English to me," I let out a small laugh before passing the phone on to Sunoo, who wanted to see the video, "it was very cute, and I didn't have the heart to tell him that I could speak Korean."

"Wait... what if it was me?" Sunghoon hesitantly spoke, "I did compete in Poland back in 2017."

"I simply refuse to believe that," I shook my head at him.

"Why?" he questioned me in confusion.

"It's simply too big of a coincidence for it to be true," I shook my head at him.

"I've gotten really curious now," Jake pointed out as everyone else just nodded in agreement.

"Ah, but I feel like... you move in the same way, but it's just not... my brain is not accepting the coincidence," I shook my head at them, "I refuse to believe it before I get my phone and find the picture."