| 18 |

I stepped out on stage with the rest of the Grounders that had been left at the end of the first part. Only seven people would advance, beside the six that already had continued in the competition and already were waiting in I-Land.

"The first I-Lander, who will advance to part two, ranked fourth in the global voting," the narrator revealed and I quickly glanced over at Jihye, who glanced over at me as well, "with over two million global votes."

Two million... that's a lot of votes in such a short span of time. Whoever it is, really must've made an impression on the viewers, and a good one it must've been.

"This applicant did not participate in the representative test, but had a close relation to it," the narrator revealed and everyone immediately began looking around.

"Hanbin," I muttered to myself, sure of it.

"The first survivor, Edin."

My head immediately snapped up in confusion before Jihye had reached over and pulled me in for a tight hug. Soon to be joined by a handful of the boys around us as I just stood and stared at the monitor with wide eyes, it surely was my picture that had appeared on the screen.

"Applicant Edin, please step forward and say something."

I was immediately let go by the big group, before I stepped forward and was handed a microphone.

"Ah, I don't know what to say to be honest," I admitted, "I thought I hadn't made myself remarkable in the first part, but of course I don't know what the global viewers have seen of me. I'm grateful for each and everyone who have voted for me, I promise to work hard while I'm here to show that I can be more than just an insignificant vocal. Thank you," I finished before bowing towards the cameras and the producers who all just nodded at me.

"I-lander Edin, please move to I-Land."

I widened my eyes in realization that we would be going back individually. I had hoped I could go there along with at least one other person. I hesitantly nodded before walking forward and stepping into the egg, before handing back the microphone to a staff member.

I took a deep breath as the egg took it's time to turn whilst I tried to hide my excitement by bouncing slightly on the spot, trying to calm myself down. As the egg turned I grinned widely before jumping down and straight into the arms of my fellow 02s. Each of them hugged me tightly before I was lifted away from the stairs by Jake, who absolutely refused to let go of me or let me give Sunghoon a proper hug.

"Jake!" I exclaimed with a laugh as he just continued to carry me around, "set me down!"

"Oh, no, no, you promised to tell me what descent you have that could give you an advantage," he pointed out to me, "and now you made it on, speak."

"That was for the final line up!" I complained to him, making him gasp as he sat me down on the ground.

"I'm not being told now?" he questioned and I simply shook my head at him.

"No, the global votes isn't over until the last episode," I let out a small laugh at him, "but I promise you. The moment I am eliminated I'll tell you."

"I actually think I figured it out though," Jay pointed out as he walked over to us, whilst the boys just stared on in disbelief.

"Could it wait? The next is soon to be announced," I pointed to the screen, where they still were setting everyone into their positions again.

"Not a chance," Jay shook his head, "so my speculations is that either your grandma or grandpa is the one that is famous or whatever it is. Which means that it's someone born around the 30's till the 50's."

"This is getting impressive," I commented at him as he just proudly smiled, "shoot your shot, dude. I'm waiting in anticipation."

"Grace Kelly," he stated confidently, making a small grin spread on my face.

"If that was the case I would be princess in Monaco," I let out a small laugh as he just sighed heavily at me.

"Elizabeth Taylor," Jake exclaimed making me look at him with wide eyes, "is it right?"

"In a way you're close, but in a way you're very far from the right answer," I pointed out to him, making him exclaim a loud shriek of desperation.

"Just tell us already!" he exclaimed at me as I just laughed and shook my head.

"Never!" I exclaimed back at him as I continued to laugh.

"If Elizabeth Taylor was close..." Jay commented before going into deep thought, "she's an actress, right?"

"Mhm," I nodded at him, "Taylor is an American-British actress."

"Around the 50's!" K yelled back as I just nodded in agreement whilst I looked at Jay in anticipation.

"Nah, I'm blank," he just shook his head as I smiled in victory.

"Then you'll have to wait," I cooed at the two boys, who just stared at me in bewilderment, "I already told you, look at my western features and you'll know."

"Hold on," Jake exclaimed and quickly grabbed my face in both his hands as he just stared at my face for a good few seconds, "nah, nothing pops up in mind... Wait... wait!" he exclaimed as I let out a small laugh at him, "I see the face, but I don't know the name! Ah! This is excruciating!" he exclaimed as I just laughed at him.

"Who says you're right though?" I questioned him making him yell out at me as I just laughed and pulled away from his grip, before skipping back to the other boys.

"Told you you would be back," Sunghoon pointed out and laid his arm around my shoulders as I just proudly nodded at him.

"And yet you still didn't sleep because you were worried," I cooed at him.

At the end of the entering of part two Daniel, Niki, Taki, Sunoo, Geonu and Hanbin had joined us as well, before we all had been ranked. In the ranking I had been tenth, which meant I would share a room with Taki, Geonu and Hanbin. If that's not a good room, then I don't know what is.