| 11 |

For me the days passed in a happy manner, even though it was so dark and dull when we all had to wear black clothes but for once it actually fit me. I had managed to learn the whole dance within two days, thanks to Hanbin who had been a great dance mentor for me.

"Hey... turn that frown upside down," I pointed out to Daniel who had slumped himself against the wall with a sad face.

"I can't," he muttered to me, making me sit down beside him.

"Why? What's wrong?" I questioned and handed him the water bottle I initially had picked up for myself. I hadn't drunk from it anyways.

"I'm not sure about my part," he admitted to me.

"What do you mean? You look great, your voice fits it perfectly," I pointed out to him and he just shrugged, "are you feeling insecure because they moved you to the ground?"

"Maybe," he muttered at me, "I just didn't expect to get eliminated. I did so well on the score, but the others didn't think so."

"Do you wanna hear what I think?" I questioned and he glanced over at me before hesitantly nodding at me, "I think... sure you may not have been the best at I-Land, but you were too good to go to the Ground. There were others that stayed there, which you were better than. When you take your age into consideration as well... Daniel, you're a really talented boy and you shouldn't doubt yourself like this."

"You really think so?" he questioned me and I nodded at him.

"You know... you remind me a lot of my own brother," I pointed out to him with a small smile, "you know what I would love to see for you?"

"What?" he questioned with a small smile. He was already getting more confident.

"I would love for you to slowly begin discovering how talented you really are," I patted his shoulder softly, "you have so much to show for, that shouldn't just go to waste."

"Thank you noona," he smiled softly at me and I nodded before standing up once more.

"So... Danny boy," I stated and turned to him with a determined look, "you get up from that spot, and you get out and you practice with the rest of us. How about that?"

"Yeah," he nodded at me with a small frown of determination, playing on his face.

I smiled widely at him before pulling him up to his feet and pulling him over to the rest of us, so we can begin group rehearsals. It went quite well, and for once I felt comfortable in the moves I did. I felt that I actually looked sorta good when I danced, and not awkward.

"Wah... Hana," Jake turned to me as we were going to take a break.

"What?" I questioned in confusion at his reaction.

"You got good, like really," he stated in surprise and I shook my head with a small laugh.

"It's just this dance. You have no idea how hard I've worked," I pointed out to him.

"Lets go eat lunch with the others," he urged and I nodded in agreement, trailing behind him over towards the resting area, that was divided from the practice room

"I made a few mistakes
I regret it nighly
I broke a couple heart that
I wear on my sleeve
My momma always sayd
"Girl you're trouble" and
And now I wonder, 
Could you fall for a woman like me,"
Jihye's singing came from the practice room, immediately making me rush back out to her, as she grinned widely, knowing I had gotten the memo. I completely forgot about eating lunch with Jake.

"And every time we touch, boy
You make me feel weak
I can tell you're shy 
And I think you're so sweet
Spending every night under covers
And still I wonder,
Could you fall for a woman like me,"
I continued singing making a wide smile spread on Jihye's face, before she nudged my shoulder with her fist.

"Remember that?" she grinned widely at me and I nodded at her, "our first monthly evaluation together."

"I remember we had worked 13 hours everyday for three weeks to make that choreography and actually look good while doing it," I pointed out to her with a small laugh, "and it was so simple!"

"God I hope we truly have gotten better," she let out a small laugh and I nodded in agreement.

"Nothing else can be true by now," I pointed out to her before she slumped down on the floor and laid down on her back, patting the spot beside her.

I smiled warmly before dropping back down to the floor and sprawling myself out by her side.

"How do you think we'll do?" she questioned me and I simply shrugged at her.

"I don't know," I muttered in return, "our contracts with Pledis end when we finish the show."

"What will you do then? Can you return home?" she questioned me.

"I don't think so," I shook my head in reply, "before we entered all this... I got a text from my brother. It sounded on him that mom was trying to make him forget he had a sister."

"She is?" she snapped her head to look at me and I nodded at her.

"I really don't know what to do when I get eliminated," I stated with a small sigh, "my visa is supposed to get renewed in then end of September. So if I don't have a new company by then... I barely even have money for a flight ticket. I'm truly screwed," I stated to her.

"You really are," she nodded in agreement. 

"So if I'm gonna get eliminated I could hope to get eliminated early on, so that I can try and get some work to pay for a flight ticket," I shrugged at her, "but then again... I do want to debut."

"Then you will debut," Jihye stated, "I'm sure of it."

"We'll have to wait and see," I sighed at her and she nodded in agreement.