| 25 |

"Noona, will you eat dinner with us?" Niki called out as I walked out of the pantry and saw him and Taki eating by the table.

"Sorry, I have to go practice," I excused to them with a small smile, "I ate earlier."

"Again?" Taki spoke up and I nodded at them before stopping in my tracks.

"But how is your unit doing?" I questioned them, "doing good, yeah?"

"Jay hyung really knows how to distribute parts," Taki spoke up and I smiled at them.

"Mhm, I got just the one I wanted," Niki proudly spoke up.

"That's great!" I cooed at them, "make sure to practice well, so that you really can be happy with your parts."

"We will!" they both chorused before I skipped off towards the old item room, that now had been turned into a practice room.

I silently sat down on the floor and looked over the choreography video we shot earlier. I began going over the choreography myself, whilst looking at myself in the mirror. Everytime I wasn't satisfied with how something looked, I would stop up and repeat it once again, and again, and again.

"Ah, why?" I complained to myself, when I couldn't get the bodyrolls to look properly.

"Why what?" Sunghoon spoke up from the door to the practice room.

"You seriously have to stop doing that!" I exclaimed at him, as I placed my hand over my heart.

"Do what?" he frowned at me.

"Just suddenly appear and join the conversation I am having with myself," I complained to him, making him let out a small laugh at me.

"Who knows? Maybe it's just my magic power," he excused and closed the door behind him before sitting down against the wall.

"Or maybe I'm just too enchanting for you to let me be," I pointed out with a cheeky smile.

"Most likely, yeah," he nodded at me before he immediately regretted his words and his ears went red, "so what is why?"

"Ah... I can't get my bodyrolls to look proper," I sighed before looking down at the tablet in my hand, watching how awkward I looked in the practice video.

"Show me," he spoke up, making me glance over at him, "come on, I'm trying to help, not judge."

"But it's because I have to walk backwards to get in the line," I excused to him.

"The ones at the end?" he questioned and I nodded at him, "try."

I sighed before marking the steps before the bodyrolls, and once they came I tried my best, but they just looked odd to me.

"What do you mean they're the problem?" he frowned at me.

"They look odd," I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, before tying it up, "they just don't look right."

"They looked really good though," he spoke up.

"Sure it's not my face?" I let out a small laugh at him.

"That too," he mindlessly spoke before placing his hand over his mouth.

"Ah, you're cute," I cooed at him, making him just sigh at me before standing up.

"Follow me," he spoke up and opened the door into the small changing room, in which there weren't cameras.

"Why?" I frowned in confusion.

"I have to talk to you, without the cameras watching," he pointed out.

"Is it bad?" I questioned him and he let out a laugh before shaking his head.

"I just need to ask you something, and I'm scared of how you might react. So I don't want the cameras to show your reaction," he excused, "I'd suspect you don't want it to be aired."

"Okay..." I hesitantly trailed off before walking in and sitting down on the bench in there.

"So... how are you feeling?" he questioned before sitting down beside me.

"Good," I shrugged at him.

"You don't seem to be affected that Jihye didn't pass onto part two," he pointed out to me and I just shrugged.

"Neither of us expected to continue, so we had readied each other for the worst," I excused to him, "I don't even know how to react."

"Hm..." he hummed, "I just wanted to make sure."

"Then... that's it?" I questioned him with a wide smile and he simply shook his head.

"I have another thing... but just give me a second... or a minute to think about how I should ask," he excused and I just nodded as he stared out into the air whilst thinking.

"Should I say something... or..." I trailed off after a while and he just shook his head at me.

"So... I know... if you don't make the lineup you are in some trouble with visa and stuff," he spoke up an I just nodded at him, "but... you know how I feel, and I know how you feel. I don't know about your thoughts on this, but if you don't make the line up. I'd like to help you get a visa here, and help you with a place to stay for the time being."

"You shouldn't have to," I shook my head at him.

"Would you want to stay, if you could?" he questioned me and I just shrugged.

"It's not like I know where else to go," I excused to him as I looked down at my hands.

"And you know... I'd love if... maybe after the show we could go out... at least once," he spoke and I simply nodded at him.

"I'd love that," I assured him with a small smile.

"Really?" his eyes widened at me and I just nodded at him.

"Yeah," I breathed out.

"Then... you know... if we were to get married you could easily get a marriage visa," he spoke up, making me let out a small laugh at him.

"I need it before October," I pointed out, making him shrug, "you're not thinking straight," I complained and nudged his shoulder, "we're not getting married. We're not even a couple."

"Yet," he spoke up as he looked down at me.

"You're out of your mind," I shook my head at him.

"Just for you~" he happily cooed making me let out a small laugh, "Hana?"

"Hm?" I hummed as I looked back at him.

"Would it be... would it be weird for me to admit that I really want to kiss you right now?" he questioned, making me let out a laugh in order to hide how flustered I were.

"Not at all," I shook my head at him.

"Good," he let out a small smile before his hand placed itself on the wall behind my head, immediately cornering me before he leaned over and placed his lips on mine.

I was shocked for a second, before I slowly melted into the touch, and instinctively placed my hand on his cheek, as he dragged out the kiss, before moving his hand on the wall down to hold onto my waist. After a few too short, but at the same time long, seconds he pulled away and placed his forehead on mine.

"I could get used to that," he sighed, making me let out a small laugh as my cheeks were burning, "and I guess you could too."

"Any time," I muttered in return, making a smile spread on his lips.