Chapter Thirty-One

"This way! That one's a dead end!" Toph said. I caught up with them and smiled softly.

    "What would we do without you?"

    "Perish in burning hot magma."

      "Well I know how to get through here but I have no idea where they are." We arrive at a chamber where magma erupts from several spouts in the ground.

    "The tunnel continues on the other side and It leads right to the bunker."

    "We'll have to be fast, but careful." He begins walking past only for a geyser of magma to erupt, nearly striking him. Aang uses airbending to cool and solidify the gush.

    "How is that careful?" I said then ran across. They followed me as Sonja spoke.

    "I was wrong. We need to be fast, careful and lucky." We arrive to a rock ledge, completely surrounded by molten lava.

    "There's no floor. It's just a river of lava." I said. I tensed slightly then swirled my staff opening it. I grabbed Toph and flew across as Aang grabbed Sokka. We reach the other side safely and approach a large metal, dome-like structure with a huge door. I tensed and then felt Aang's eyes on me.

    "That's some door!"

    "Not a problem." Toph said then she uses metalbending, jamming into the door with her elbows, creating cracks in the metal. She steps back several feet, kisses her fingertips and splits the door wide open. Stepping inside the interior, she points in a direction.

    "I am so glad we added you to the group!" Sokka said running past. I followed along with the other two then bit my lip feeling nerves arise. We ran into Qin, he looked at me in fear as my eyes blazed with pure anger. I lit daggers of white flames in my free hand and he points.

     "The Fire Lord's chamber is that way, down the hall, to the left, and up the stairs, you can't miss it!"

    "Thanks!" Aang said sounding rather friendly. We continue on our way to find my father. We continues running; Sokka pulls out his timing device.

    "Only thirty seconds until the total eclipse." We approach a set of large doors.

    "I'm ready. I'm ready to face the Fire Lord. Also my girlfriends father." He tensed and then he blasts the doors down with airbending. They step inside where Azula is heard speaking.

    "So, you are alive after all. I had a hunch that you survived. But it doesn't matter. I've known about the invasion for months. My dear trader sister. Have you heard. I'm the next Fire Lord." I glared at my sister. "Even ZuZu was mad but he didn't dare go against father again." I glared.

       "You'll never be the Fire Lord. I love you Azula but I will not let that happen." I held my glider tightly. "Where is father?!"

   "Where is he? Where's the Fire Lord?" Aang said.

    "You mean I'm not good enough for you? You're hurting my feelings." I growled in anger.

    "Stop wasting our time and give us the information. You're powerless right now, so you're in no position to refuse."

    "And stick to the truth. I'll be able to tell if you're lying."

    "Are you sure? I'm a pretty good liar. I am a four-hundred foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings." I tensed as Toph stays quiet.

    "Okay, you're good, I admit it." She traps Azula using earthbending. "But you ought to consider telling the truth anyway!" Without warning, the earth trap crumbles and breaks, leaving the trio surprised, but I knew. I tensed as an earth glove grabbed my wrists.