Chapter Forty-One

"Happy Birthday Zuzu!!" I said jumping on him. He groaned and shoved me off causing me to fall off his bed. I caught myself hush in time to flip over and land on my feet.

"It's to early." He grumbled. I giggled and climbed in next to him.

"Zuzu come on you used to like this!"

"Yeah I was 12 and you'd come and cuddle saying you had a nightmare and then you'd wait until morning to jump on me."

"Well Aang is a cuddler and I waited for Katara to go on her morning training session." I said he grumbled. "That was at 5:30 so I came in at 5:45 and now it's 6."

"Lord... you're 18 now you shouldn't be doing that anymore."

"Yeah yeah. Aang said the same thing. I'll do this until the day I die."

"Okay well you did it go away." I snorted and then patted his head.

"Breakfast dinner at 7! Be there."

"Of course Ema." I got up and ran out of his room. I skipped through the hallway and walked into my room before hugging my boyfriend. His eyes opened and he looked at me.

"Did I interrupt your meditation?" I said.

"No. I was done." He said before pulling me onto his lap. I giggled and kissed him softly. He put down his necklace and put his arms around my waist.

"We have breakfast soon." He grinned. "I made sure that nothing you'll eat has meat in it. We've been here for five years you'd think they remember." He shrugged and kissed me softly.

"It's fine. But let's get ready. You can't wear your PJ's." I looked down at myself then nodded before getting up.

"I'll bathe and then get dressed, won't take long." He nodded and then floated up to his feet.

*short skip*

"How are you so pretty?!" Katara asked. I looked up at her and winked before sitting beside Aang.

"You're pretty to Kat. Now my 21 year old brother needs to start telling you that every morning."

"Hmm."

"Let's eat!" Zuko said.

*time skip*

"My love?" I questioned as we sat on Appa's head. We looked out at Yu Dao. Or I should say Republic City. I looked at him he smiled slightly.

"We did it."

"You did it Aang. You built this."

"Republic City. Maybe we can move here." He said as we landed Appa and jumped off. "We could build a family here and start our lives together."

"That would be amazing." I said as he turned me in his arms. I smiled and then kissed him. "Should we tell everyone? Toph already knows."

"Start wearing it for people to see. You're my fiancé."

"Okay!" I grinned and pulled the ring out of my pocket and slid it on. His eyes landed on it and he smiled. I looked down at the ring with both the air nation and Fire nation symbol.

"Perfect." I smiled and looked up at him and kissed him softly. "We have to meet the others soon sweetie."

"I know my love." I said separating from him I skipped towards the city hall.

"Yay you're finally here." A pregnant Suki said standing beside Sokka and Katara. I looked around then ran forward and tackled Toph.

"SORRY SUKI TOPHS MY BESTFRIEND!" I said laughing as Toph and I hugged. I felt metal wrap around my waist and pull me back.